Monopoly City Streets

Browning

I quit this game. I quit building on all my streets and everything. If you're going to reset a game address all of the problems immediately and don't just do a 24hr reset just so the game can be up again.

waa? lol j.k

my only thing i wont be playing this game again till they get the "cheating" fixed so may peopel have SOOO many accounts its just now not fun.

they need to be able to make it only one screen name can be used per ip addy per 24 hour period or something to regulate it. but thats just me

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats your strategy. buying a lot of streets or a few streets and load them with houses?

My two largest accounts are very long streets. Initially they were loaded with small houses cause the rental income was biased towards placing small houses. Now both of my largest accounts are home to large houses cause the return per space is better on larger housing now. I would not go larger then the fortress tho. I have a few of the baller houses but I just got those cause I wanted to see what they looked like.

waa? lol j.k

my only thing i wont be playing this game again till they get the "cheating" fixed so may peopel have SOOO many accounts its just now not fun.

they need to be able to make it only one screen name can be used per ip addy per 24 hour period or something to regulate it. but thats just me

I know. There are few things I hate more than cheaters. They fucking ruin everything, I especially hate COD4 cheaters :mad:

I'm still only running the one account, but it was definitely a help when the CR hit squad placed a few hazards on the local bully's streets. By using the "friends" scroll log, I figured out that he was using at least 3 other accounts, and I went after those on my own. It looks as though he's moving out of the game now, or at least went to different accounts and has stayed out of the area I'm operating in.

Even with just one account, I'm having a lot of fun with dreaming up strategies and trying to leverage an advantage. Unfortunately, just as I was completing my long street/small house strategy, the loophole closed---a lot like life in that way :)

Has anyone figured a way to estimate rental income on a street before you purchase it? Two streets that I bought at the same time and which have approximately the same cones have completely different rental returns on the same building (10,000 on a green house vs. 15,000 on a green house). Do surrounding developments have any impact on this? It's been disappointing to purchase a long street only to find out as I begin building on it that the rental return on buildings is so poor.

Doc check out DCEROUNO big street now. I just took away 8 million of his rent 30 minutes before server rent time....

You're a man after my own heart ..... er, that is to say you can be as heartless as me. Thanks for finishing him off. :) I got into a small squirmish here locally and can't seem to draw a bulldozer Chance card to save my soul.

You're a man after my own heart ..... er, that is to say you can be as heartless as me. Thanks for finishing him off. :) I got into a small squirmish here locally and can't seem to draw a bulldozer Chance card to save my soul.

The bulldozers seem much more rare then the hazards. I honestly was on my last 10 million dollars on last account so I placed roughly 100 large houses when I finally got one. It was on my junk account to so if he retaliates it wont do any good.