Need some date ideas

John Bruh

2 gallons of vegetable oil, some rubber sheets, a ripe banana, and a helmet with a chin strap is always a sure thing for a fun date.

P.S. I've never actually tried it with another person, but as fun as it is to do alone, it has to be a safe bet a partner would make it even better ;-)

. Also the Franklin Park Conservatory.

was going to do that the other night but they close at 5 or something like that so we went to innis woods. Innis woods=free, conservatory=$

We are going to a local microbrew fest at the north market tonight. 5-9 pay x dollars and get ten tastings plus you can buy pints of anything there, then go eat dinner in the north market. See you there! :)

Well I can think of three things you could do... One would involve some ice cubes and a nine iron. Two would include a buffalo...Live or stuffed, preferably stuffed for safety sake, and three, bring back some of those ice cubes and switch it over to a pitching wedge... :D

Okay, srsly now, check out... http://www.experiencecolumbus.com/event-calendar.cfm

Just enter the dates you're free and it will give you a bunch of things to do all around c-bus like special events, sporting events, festivals...etc. I use it a lot to find little things to do. Sometimes you go and it's real artsy (sp) but other times it really cool and a good time. That you look like you know whats going on. G/L!