Anyone know burmese?

wnaplay1647545503

If so please tell him I want my helmet back. Borrowed it for the track rental and his buddy borrowed the second one. Then he left the track. I got my one back from his buddy but although I have seen he has been on here at least twice since I have pmed him about it, he has not responded to let me know he has it and when I can get it back. I am already going through something smiliar with someone on ohioriders I havent seen in weeks that was only suppose to be a 2 day borrow. Just let me know whats going on with thehelmet man, and hopefully you still have it. Thanks:)

I didn't know you was leaving and I ran to the auto parts store and came right back and they said you was looking for your helmet. The reason I didn't get back with you on your pm so early is i had to be at work at 6-10 the same night and god was I tired lol I still have it and plan on giving it back asap and you have my number but again 614 572 2776

• 2 weeks later...