Cr needs more drama

Sam1647545489

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A "true street" car is any car that can be driven on the street. Prove me wrong.

/thread.

Well, cant every car technically be driven on the street? And by that I mean, with 4 tires, a steering wheel, and a drivetrain, Im pretty sure that all cars are physically capable of driving on pavement.

And IMHO any car that is street legal is a street car. Minus the environmental regulations of course.

Well, cant every car technically be driven on the street? And by that I mean, with 4 tires, a steering wheel, and a drivetrain, Im pretty sure that all cars are physically capable of driving on pavement.

And IMHO any car that is street legal is a street car. Minus the environmental regulations of course.

No, it needs headlights, tailights, and lisence plates at least.

Of course I am, I have power steering and a/c which constitutes me as a "true street" car.

Since when does p/s and a/c make anything a street car. Thats poor logic if you ask me. Maybe if you are looking to find what makes a "comfortable" street car.

All you need to be a street car is an engine that runs, not be so loud that when you pass people they grab their bleeding ears and crash, and put tires on it that can drive in an unexpected rain shower safely.

Nevermind... looking at some of the hoopties on the road all you need is an engine. You dont need rear view mirrors, tread on your tires, an exhaust... Hell I have seen cars with fold out chairs in them :wtf:

All you need to be a street car is an engine that runs, not be so loud that when you pass people they grab their bleeding ears and crash, a seatbelt, and put tires on it that can drive in an unexpected rain shower safely.

Well I guess John linns car is not a street car then...