another rob thread

suprasonic

i wanted to take a minute and thank rob for all his help yesterday, he did stainless brake lines at all corners, front rotors and coilovers all around. he works efficiently, fairly, honestly and these are all traits you cant get at any shop in columbus that i know of. i wanted someone with these traits in columbus for all my future project needs and I'm relieved i have a personal guy i can go to for help instead of the scary of big shops that don't care about your investment, but are more concerned with nickle and diming you out the door. i was apprehensive before i met rob because i didn't know first hand what kind of guy he is but i left the shop very pleasantly surprised.

there is a reason that he's populating the majority of the threads in consumer reports.

if you prize your car as much as i do mine, i would highly recommend rob for his personal attention, skill, honesty and fair pricing. also thanks dana for the ride to work, it was very very appreciated.

i will see you when snow starts forming to start my masterplan!

also, the ride height turned out awesome, i didn't feel much camber issues. maybe it was because we raised it before i had to test it out but i'm very pleased with all the settings on the suspension. i pinched it on some wet pavement to see how it would react and it was very responsive, accurate and predictable.

can't wait to get tires on and align! does anyone know if ntb in columbus offers the same lifetime alignment deal as firestone?

why? what's your hookup

scratch that, looked at your sig. i'm guessing thats what you were talking about? do i get a nice local supra owner discount gingy?

how about we strip his silver one and toss it all at yours ;)

why? what's your hookup

scratch that, looked at your sig. i'm guessing thats what you were talking about? do i get a nice local supra owner discount gingy?

Of course. From one overpriced Toyota owner to another. :)

Rob, I'm going to bring the car in to you so you can check out the fuel issue that I'm having.