Who can get me a job at chase in Collections or something there?

Twistedrx7

Looking for something fulltime atleast 40+ hours a week. I have applied Via there website for a risk anyalst position and alwys been declined without an interview.

I have plenty of experience with customer service and computers, so if you think you can get me a job there here shortly please let me know.

Thanks JaKE

Looking for something fulltime atleast 40+ hours a week. I have applied Via there website for a risk anyalst position and alwys been declined without an interview.

I have plenty of experience with customer service and computers, so if you think you can get me a job there here shortly please let me know.

Thanks JaKE

i think our last class for collections has been filed cause it starts soon

cehck out there website for the next class for

collections

telephone banking

buisness banking

ill keep an eye out, but cant check till i go back to work on monday

Paul what Chase pay for Collections? What the commision/incentives like? I know a ton of people who used to work at Discover in Collections and they said the incentives were site/team based. Basically they said you couldnt make any incentive. Cingergi what do u do there? Didnt u work at Firestone forever go?

Paul what Chase pay for Collections? What the commision/incentives like? I know a ton of people who used to work at Discover in Collections and they said the incentives were site/team based. Basically they said you couldnt make any incentive. Cingergi what do u do there? Didnt u work at Firestone forever go?

well the3y start you out at the 1230-9 shift so since partial of your hours are night time they give you a 10% pay increse so most people make like 12.xx when they first start an they set a goal of x amount to collect if you make that goal its a 400$ bonus an for ever 5 % you go pasat teh goal you get an extra 75 $ good bonus's brandon (luviathain an , not brian) can attest its not hard to reach bonus eathier.

but i hate collections now its just not the type of job for me.

well the3y start you out at the 1230-9 shift so since partial of your hours are night time they give you a 10% pay increse so most people make like 12.xx when they first start an they set a goal of x amount to collect if you make that goal its a 400$ bonus an for ever 5 % you go pasat teh goal you get an extra 75 $ good bonus's brandon (luviathain an , not brian) can attest its not hard to reach bonus eathier.

but i hate collections now its just not the type of job for me.

weak...so if you blast out 200% to goal, youll get a ~$1900 bonus?...

ours varies monthly, but right now, they gave us 2 goals, a lower, forecasted goal, and a little higher, budgeted goal. if you hit the higher goal, its 30% of the difference from the lower goal. then, they came out this month and said anything we collected from this past monday to end of month, its an extra 10%

theres a guy right now at like 175% to goal, and i think hes probably looking at atleast $10k incentive.

cause with chase you have to start at the bottom sooo collector 2 you wont get into

I wasnt turned down atleast, a lot of the other ones i was. They just told me they filled it. You dont always have to start at the bottom at chase FYI. A lot of people dont know what the hell they really are supposed to be doing.

my dept is hiring at chase there is a class that starts in the beginning of october, i have been sending resumes for my friends right to my manager as the position isnt even online. I work in the online dept and i started off at 12 and make 13 now

Is this the westerville prison office?

want to forward my resume on to your manager?

yea sure my email is phs15@hotmail.com

what are your hours? benefits?

i work 45+ hours right now i can only work 40 but i picked up some OT could have close to 50-55 if i really wanted to work haha and i get full benefits from day one chase has tons to choose from i have vision, dental, medical and a 401k and the rates are low. Plus from when i started i get 1 week paid vacation to use by the end of the year, 24 sick hours, 1 personal holiday and 2 floating holidays