The I love thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love everyone in this thread except white! And I'd love to take you all out to McDonalds then get you drunk off of appletinys, shots of pineapple upside-down cake and lemon drops. After that we would leave the bar in my "Sssupeerr!_GTP" while you all sucked my meat at 120mph on the way to Brian’s house where I would wake him up by rubbing one out in his ass. Then we would all gather in a big circle and jerk off into a jar of pickles. Then we would all go home and post on CR how...

Much we love everyone in this thread except white! And that we went to McDonalds then got drunk off of appletinys, shots of pineapple upside-down cake and lemon drops. After that we left the bar in a "Sssupeerr!_GTP" while we all sucked Chris' meat at 120mph on the way to Brian’s house where Chris woke him up by rubbing one out in his ass. Then we all gathered in a big circle and jerked off into a jar of pickles.

Thread / :lol: :marc2:

I love everyone in this thread except white! And I'd love to take you all out to McDonalds then get you drunk off of appletinys, shots of pineapple upside-down cake and lemon drops. After that we would leave the bar in my "Sssupeerr!_GTP" while you all sucked my meat at 120mph on the way to Brian’s house where I would wake him up by rubbing one out in his ass. Then we would all gather in a big circle and jerk off into a jar of pickles. Then we would all go home and post on CR how...

Much we love everyone in this thread except white! And that we went to McDonalds then got drunk off of appletinys, shots of pineapple upside-down cake and lemon drops. After that we left the bar in a "Sssupeerr!_GTP" while we all sucked Chris' meat at 120mph on the way to Brian’s house where Chris woke him up by rubbing one out in his ass. Then we all gathered in a big circle and jerked off into a jar of pickles.

Thread / :lol: :marc2:

You dont like me??? :(