anyone know any cheap piano movers or able to help move a piano?

smokin5s

so I have an 18th century player piano, it's in the greatroom of my house in blacklick on the ground floor. I need to move it out of that house and to my parents garage in Gahanna... it's about a 5 mile trip. The best price I've been quoted is 200 which is really high IMO for a 5 mile triip.

so my question is, anyone want to help move that beast into a U-Haul and then back out at my parents house or does anyone know of any moving companies that can do it on the cheap?

Thanks!

shoot the amount of $ you woudl spend on beer an pizza for you an a bunch of buddies to move it you would be about the same annn you wont have to try eto move it plus get a place thats insured so just incase something happsn they pay for it. there are some things in life you jsut have to take it up the ass an pay for it. a piano is one of them.

We moved my wifes not really big piano with a bunch of guys once and the next time we decided to hire pros. They made it look easy.

I do agree though $200 is to much for 5 miles. We moved ours 30miles and it wasn't quite $200.