Quading at Wayne on Monday, 10/5/09

Nitrousbird

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn thats a bit of a drive, maybe you guys should just come over here instead lol

lazy. wayne is a great place to ride as its got a bit off every thign an it is a very large area an almsot impossible to get lost because there are maps an signs to help you on your way.

never had them to begin with, i have a banshee with toomey t5 pipes on it, i need to get the sparky arrestor kit for it but dont really feel like spending the money on it and the place i ride at over here doesnt require it lol

:( i miss my banshees

i had a 1999 banshee alba racing 420 kit for the sand dunes then moved to ohio sold it an bought a stock 06 banshee an sold it :( there are verryyy feew rangers who patrol there if anythign so ide say you woudl be ok if you arent doign dumb shit like being on the main service road got pics of it?

:( i miss my banshees

i had a 1999 banshee alba racing 420 kit for the sand dunes then moved to ohio sold it an bought a stock 06 banshee an sold it :( there are verryyy feew rangers who patrol there if anythign so ide say you woudl be ok if you arent doign dumb shit like being on the main service road got pics of it?

damn that sounds pretty sweet, mine is also a 99 shee lol

i kinda want to stroke mine but its mainly a trail quad so i think what i have now is more than enough

it has a minor port

17cc domes inside a cool head

+5 timing

and a single carb set up which actually works really well on my quad

for shits and giggles i took it to larue and it went 14.6@89 with a 2.3 60ft lol

here is a old pic

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/kliped/photo14.jpg

Count me in. Trying to get my father to come along as well.

Sweet. I am picking Jason and his quad up first, then Jaron w/ his quad at his house in Pickerington @ 9. Where did you want to meet up?

We will be bringing a portable grill to cook up some lunch. :)

gay, me= no orv sticker and sparky arrestors and to loud :(

Mine has been to Wayne a number of times. Only recently did it get an OVR sticker; that said, it did get checked on the 4th of July holiday to see if it had one. Never had a spark arrestor, and is loud...they don't seem to care about that.

damn, i want to go to these, what's a good beginner quad for like $1500ish or less? i've ridden once like 8 years ago, thats it, lol.

EDIT

any of these good? i didnt want to start a new thread but if you guys want me to delete this just lmk. just figured i had a good group of people to ask...

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1400820289.html

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1398802738.html

http://columbus.craigslist.org/rvs/1397747007.html

all are fun but the #3 is great for the woods so is #2

Thanks, I may call on them this weekend. Are they full size? They just look small in the pics, lol. And is 250cc like average, or slow? I'm 5'10" and 250lbs so i want to make sure its big enough/has enough power to move my fast ass, lol.

Also, Joe, how big is your trailer/how many can you haul? Just checking if I'd need to arrange a truck/trailer to go with you guys or if I can just ride along and throw you some cash.

Thanks, I may call on them this weekend. Are they full size? They just look small in the pics, lol. And is 250cc like average, or slow? I'm 5'10" and 250lbs so i want to make sure its big enough/has enough power to move my fast ass, lol.

Also, Joe, how big is your trailer/how many can you haul? Just checking if I'd need to arrange a truck/trailer to go with you guys or if I can just ride along and throw you some cash.

the blaster is a a kids quad preety much ... its a 200cc two stroke its fun but it wont be fun for your size u need a honda 400ex to support ur size to be able to enjoy anything. that or get a utlity quad any of those will be fine,

the 300ex is good but its veryy under powered for ur size mang

also check out a yamaha warrior good trails quad with decent power for a newb

the polaris hell no what a pos! ive dealt with too many polaris quads to even have one/recommend one.

I can get about 5 quads on my trailer, so I'd have room.