Want to sell my old cats.

thorne

scrap yards will take them....but scrap values i think are wayyyyyyyy down

i sold my cars for 90+ bucks of my srt but that was 2 years ago now days ide get less then 40 for it might wanna hold off if not... try using t he search you tard there is like 5 threads about places that will take them

i got 75 for mine about a year and a half ago.. I know the yard across from pick n pull you can only sell one a week and you ahve to have the lisc. plate number.... but you acn always make one of those up.. or use the girlfirend/wife/friend/brothers plate number etc..

i got 75 for mine about a year and a half ago.. I know the yard across from pick n pull you can only sell one a week and you ahve to have the lisc. plate number.... but you acn always make one of those up.. or use the girlfirend/wife/friend/brothers plate number etc..

thats funny..i took several in a few weeks ago, and never gave a plate number or was even asked a question for that matter.

and the junk yard on refugee and alum creek pays better.

I just sat a set of kittens out on the side of the shop last week. Let the scrap guys take them. I dont waste the time for what its worth anymore.

last time i went i cleared 200 in just converters.

if you wanna give away free money, let me know. im come get them

Just pulled my 3in high flow magnaflow off my car a couple days ago. Was debating on selling it or taking it to recycle center, etc for some cash. Anyone interested? Excellent condition, not many miles. Hmm? ;)

Anyone know if there's a difference on stock or aftermarket cat prices? Should I expect to get less or more at a recycling/junkyard place?

christian want to cruise over there saturday with me?

No can do Saturday. Going to the junkyard with my neighbor in the morning and then to the same neighbors to watch the game afterward. Hell, I may be able to make more just selling it to a private party. That is, where they have to smog, not here. lol