LS1 F body owners.. What should Laurens car ET?

DTM Brian

2002 Camaro A4

3.42 Gear

Only modification is a Magnaflow Catback. I did reduced Torque Managment. I increased line pressure by 10% and shortened up the shift times by 25%. Car now loses traction going into second gear. What kind of et and mph can I expect from the car if get a 2.0 sixty foot time?

TIA

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Lauren%20Shoemaker.jpg

13.62 @ 102

If its stock like you said over the phone, it has a 3.23 gear. Even though its mostly stock, Its still a fun 13 sec car.

Bill,

According to the HP tuners file it has a 3.42. The car also tachs 2k in OD at under 65 mph. Seems to me it has a 3.42. I will check the tag on the door and double check.

Bill,

According to the HP tuners file it has a 3.42. The car also tachs 2k in OD at under 65 mph. Seems to me it has a 3.42. I will check the tag on the door and double check.

At 70mph I am sitting at a little over 2k rpms with 3.23 gears...

I say it will run 13.4@105

Bill,

Dont bother checking the door tag. The car could not have come with the 3.42 from the factory. Could have been changed later though.

Dont bother checking the door tag. The car could not have come with the 3.42 from the factory. Could have been changed later though.

+1 auto either came with 2.73s or 3.23s

I'd think you'd be cutting 2.1 60' times on street tires, but I had 2.73 gears to compare to. Should see low 13s.

Bill,

Must have been changed then, awesome for you guys!

I'd double check it manually, jack it up rotate the tires and check against the drive shaft.

• 4 weeks later...