62 degrees here today!!!

Fonzie

I'm psyched that I won't be getting stuck in my driveway anymore.. :guitar: I like snow but I am glad to see this ice go. I busted my ass last week carrying a propane tank, slid head first down a small hill and the propane tank came rolling into me. :lol:

I'm psyched that I won't be getting stuck in my driveway anymore.. :guitar: I like snow but I am glad to see this ice go. I busted my ass last week carrying a propane tank, slid head first down a small hill and the propane tank came rolling into me. :lol:

DUDE, it's called salt! it's really cheap too! :D

wtf is with everyone falling?! seriously..you old ppl have horrible balance. :lol:

Dude, I am getting old. I pulled something in my neck last week just getting ready for bed. I was out of commission for 3 days!!

And you would have fallen on this ice...it was slick as a you know what.

wtf is with everyone falling?! seriously..you old ppl have horrible balance. :lol:

Heck, my (old) balance ain't bad, but will still try to fall, everyone does.

I buy and wear Wolverine boots that have fancy anti-slip on the bottom.

It works, I don't slip on ice at all. It beats falling...

Dude, I am getting old. I pulled something in my neck last week just getting ready for bed. I was out of commission for 3 days!!

And you would have fallen on this ice...it was slick as a you know what.

it's official we are revoking your baller card....

Already 52 here this morning....Supposed to hit low 60's again dancingnaughty.gif

On the negative though.....You see how many tornadoes are hittin' the midwest already 'cause of this warm front??? :eek:

Edited by Fonzie

i was born and raised in pittsburgh... south park to be exact... is there any good riding over there anymore. What bar is a good one to ride to at night to hang out??? Thinking of bringing over some of the OR people this summer