Auto Insurance Companies

armin922

Ok, so im thinking about changing auto insurance companies. Im currently with state farm and ive searched for quotes through other companes and they offer lower and better rates. So what im trying to look for here is who do u have and do u like them? What are some of the good and bad things? Who would u reccomend? So far progressive has offered me the best quote. BTW, i JUST turned 25 yrs old, single, and have the 02 Pontiac Bonneville SLE. Last ticket i had was about 6 yrs ago

My advice is to stay with state farm. The bottom line is they pay the claims. Insurance does no good if the company refuses pay claims like Grange, Allstate, Geico etc do all the time.

I've never had an issue with Allstate paying, a few too many times.

I love State Farm. Do you have the good driver discount?

Same here. Seems like I get a discount about every 2 months. $100 deductible as well. When I had the Formula I paid $65 a month full coverage, plus mods covered, even with a $100 deductible.

id stay with state farm too. ive had nationwide, progressive, allstate, and now with state farm for 2.5 years. its nice to call my agents office and the girl knows me by name immediately. no problem with my bills being paid from my accident from last year. by far best ive dealt with

just remember when looking around, you'll get what you pay for...id rather spend a few bucks extra a month then cheap out on insurance and get fucked if something happens

im tired of my insurance company. im paying 911 every six months for my mustang. i spoke to a lady yesterday that said if i wanted to sell the mustang and get into a cobalt the insurance would be 922 every six months. wtf

have u had alot of tickets? 900 every 6 months is freaking ridic!

have u had alot of tickets? 900 every 6 months is freaking ridic!

it is, but hes 19, and he has a mustang

when i had a hyundai elantra, i was paying like 210/mo for full coverage...granted i didnt have a GREAT record, but there hadnt been any moving violations in a couple years. went to state farm with same car and they got it down to like 145ish, and that was including my renters insurance.

I just switched to a local Allstate rep. He goes the extra mile and saved me money. He also helps out my clients when they do not have insurance and want to buy a car. He has come over to the store at 8 or 9pm just to write a policy for a client so they can drive their new car home.

If anyone would like some info, feel free to send me a PM. Auto insurance NEEDS to be shopped. Most companies will drop you or raise your rates if you need them so you might as well keep them honest by shopping their rates.

It always amazes me when someone says they have been with "so and so" for 20 years. That just means "so and so" has been grossing you for 20 years. When is the last time your agent called you and said, "I can save you some money." ? Just a thought.