Douche in a TBSS

Solo Vette

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey stupid fuck get out of my kitchen rant. Are you being an e thug?

My point to remembering who he is or the vehicle is so that I can make sure I do not find myself on the same road while he is driving in said manner.

Wow you are a real hardass, you wanna fight by the monkeybars after school? Why would you beat someone up for a lapse in judgement?

Sorry you missed my point. Yes, even I have driven like an idiot, but not in heavy rush hour traffic. That was my point. BTW this thread is kind of along the lines of the texting while driving threads, an annoyance.

Only one in here trying to be a hardass is you. If I got on here everytime someone drove like an ass around me I'd be starting threads everyday. By the way, do you drive a Saleen? Just curious.

Only one in here trying to be a hardass is you. If I got on here everytime someone drove like an ass around me I'd be starting threads everyday. By the way, do you drive a Saleen? Just curious.

No no not being a hardass. I made no malicious threats, nor did I attack someone personally. I made a statement about an experience I had with a persons driving. Guess what? There are more of these on here. Very sorry I offended you.. No I do not drive a Saleen.

No no not being a hardass. I made no malicious threats, nor did I attack someone personally. I made a statement about an experience I had with a persons driving. Guess what? There are more of these on here. Very sorry I offended you.. No I do not drive a Saleen.

I wasn't offended, just thought the "I'll remember the vehicle for the future" wasn't the best thing to post. If it had been followed directly by "so I can avoid it", then it wouldn't have been an issue.