a few 99-07 busa parts for sale

slowbusa

picture.php?albumid=68&pictureid=614 i have a 4 over tail sec. for sale the 1 that was on my bike last year its 4 over from stock $100.

I HAVE A 120/70/17 DUNLOP [i KNOW THATS NOT SPELLED RIGHT] front tire with about 400 miles on it take $40 i paid around 130 for it

1 front braking wave rotor for a busa has maybe 500 miles on it and took it off to run only 1 on my bike i was told it will work on a 01-02 gsxr1000 to but im not sure $75. i gave allmost 250 for each 1 last year for them SOLD!!!!

stock sub frame with a tiger racing under tail on it like to try $100 the tiger racing under tail is 120 new by its self but it does have some wear on it

i have a set of honda s2000 injectors witch is a upgrade for a busa BUT IF U BUY THEM U WILL NEED TO HAVE UR BIKE REMAPED $100. i was going to us them on my bike with a big dry shot of spray but i ended up going with a wet kit so i didnt need them

i know this is the bike parts area but since i have this started

i have a 6 disk apine i-net changer for sale too i still have the box it came in i just dont have the room in my truck for it anymore since i put the 2 10s under my rear seat $75.

i have a good stator for a 2004 hayabusa $50

a fuel pump for a 2002-2007 hayabusa $100

i do not have pay-pal and realy dont want to ship so i would like to meet up with the people that want anything i have posted

Edited by slowbusa

• 2 weeks later...