why are people in canada so fucking rude

wnaplay1647545503

The Canadians I've met have been cool. And I don't remember what it was like there when I went to Niagra Falls as a kid. However...

Whenever I see a prick driving around as if he's the ONLY car on the road, with no regard for other drivers, and I see it's a Canadian plate, it's 99 times out of 100 a Quebec plate. I try to keep Quebeccers as far behind me as possible.

Are you dealing with French or English speaking Canuks? Because of differences between English and French speaking Canadians, French speakers will be fucking dicks because they do not know you're an American. If you make it apparent that you are an American, they will be perfectly accepting of you.

I am not referring to the canadian people so close to the border. they are mild in comparison to those further north. I am about 700 miles north of cbus and just about had a international incident with some asshat in this small bass ackwards town.

Please elaborate

I am in a very small fishing town my family has been coming to for the better part of 70 years. I have always been told people here are rude but as a kid I never exsperienced it until today. My dad is into geocaching so he found a few up here we went to go find. We followed the instructions on the listing and went to tell the owners of the property we were there. The lady was hesitant but said ok after a few minutes of talking. After 10 mins of looking, the husband comes flying up giving us shit and telling us where it was and just straight fucking rude. Had my dad not been here I would have killed this guy in the woods and high tailed it back to the US. Not tomention it was another fishing camp it was at and my dad played it off as though we might be interested in renting from there possibly in the future.

I am in a very small fishing town my family has been coming to for the better part of 70 years. I have always been told people here are rude but as a kid I never exsperienced it until today. My dad is into geocaching so he found a few up here we went to go find. We followed the instructions on the listing and went to tell the owners of the property we were there. The lady was hesitant but said ok after a few minutes of talking. After 10 mins of looking, the husband comes flying up giving us shit and telling us where it was and just straight fucking rude. Had my dad not been here I would have killed this guy in the woods and high tailed it back to the US. Not tomention it was another fishing camp it was at and my dad played it off as though we might be interested in renting from there possibly in the future.

It seems the cache was on this families property with their previous consent. There might have been an issue with muggles or property damage in the past. I suggest you signup for an account on geocaching.com and find this cache, add your comments, and be about your way. No reason to blame all of Canada because of 1 person.

It was very cold the first night(well felt like it, in the 30's anyways, that felt cold). Its about 60/40's. Not bad. It has been miserably rainy all day. And this place is so small that we went out looking for stuff to do. The fishing is crappy and with this weather it is starting to suck. But I havent been here myself in almost 10 years and I was just lying around the house so my dad suggested we come up. Their economy is doing very well. And most places arent even giving any rate of exchange. A far cry from when it was 30% the last time I was here. I came here alot as a kid but my wife doesnt like its seclusion and since she has no memories of it, shes not interested.

It seems the cache was on this families property with their previous consent. There might have been an issue with muggles or property damage in the past. I suggest you signup for an account on geocaching.com and find this cache, add your comments, and be about your way. No reason to blame all of Canada because of 1 person.

I will definately leave a comment. But that was just one of a few instances. You wave at people they dont wave back, you try to say hi to people in the stores they dont say hi back. I guess its like my dad says when it suits them their nice and right now their economy just doesnt need them to be nice.

I have been to a ton of places all over n. america which rely on tourists for their main source of income, and I never want my ass to be kissed in any way, but you would think they would be courteous. My grandfather use to come here, as did all my cousins, aunts uncles, my dads friends, and other acquintances, spanning as far as a recall 70 years, and my dad still thinks the lady who owns this place doesnt care for us for some reason. Now her mom who use to own this was a great lady, nice as the day is long. We are the only guests here for many months.

Its always the small outcrops of people who really have no reason nor contact with americans. The people in toronto were nice, and places along the way for gas but when you get to these small towns, they just dont either like us or trust us. Hell we knocked on the door of te first place we came to on the property and no answer so we were going to the next one(these camps are layed out with cabins everywhere and usually the owners home/office is the nicest andfirst in line), as we headed off the porch, the lady came around the corner, and her first words were, did you just walk in that house. We were like uh no. Who just walks into some strange house.

Those damn Muggles, always tryin to keep a Wizard down!

I will definately leave a comment. But that was just one of a few instances. You wave at people they dont wave back, you try to say hi to people in the stores they dont say hi back. I guess its like my dad says when it suits them their nice and right now their economy just doesnt need them to be nice.

I would think it is because they are used to living in the country with almost no one around them. Let alone seeing people walking around on their property. I know there are people in the USA that live out in the country with land that feel the same way.