24 hours of Lemons this weekend, wanna drive?

Science Abuse

You could skip whatever it is. :confused:

I wish...my weekends will all be the same for the next few weeks...watch OSU and work on my stupid rental house now that the worthless tenants are out so I can sell the damn thing; I want to get it listed before the tax credit expires. :(

Unless I get lucky and the place implodes on its own before then. I'm not that lucky.

Damn, I need to visit here more. Didn't know you were up there as well. Feeling the same here minus the sick part thankfully.

We were able to pull 2nd overall and first in class.:bangbang: Said class being "The Good". The other two "The Bad" and "The Ugly". We still don't know how the class thing is decided.

Even after being on the track I have a hard time imagining 120-some cars running at the same time.:eek:

Started... umm.. way back, not sure how far. The lead car is picked at random. Worked up to 24th (or higher, need official results), had one of the fastest cars with some of the quickest lap times.... then our exhaust cam started rounding itself out.

Car sat for 6hr, then we put it back in to finish the race. Still kept a good pace, and the blue smoke waited until the last 10 min to start coming out.

Finished 77th, 403 laps completed, quickest lap was 1:27.

Damn, I need to visit here more. Didn't know you were up there as well. Feeling the same here minus the sick part thankfully.

We were able to pull 2nd overall and first in class.:bangbang: Said class being "The Good". The other two "The Bad" and "The Ugly". We still don't know how the class thing is decided.

Even after being on the track I have a hard time imagining 120-some cars running at the same time.:eek:

The subaru? I don't even know who got 2nd.... The only reason I knew who won: I wanted AJ to go out and crowd them so we could get our pic taken with them taking the checker, jus tlike the real Lemans! :)

The subaru? I don't even know who got 2nd.... The only reason I knew who won: I wanted AJ to go out and crowd them so we could get our pic taken with them taking the checker, jus tlike the real Lemans! :)

Negative on the Subby. #68 Charlie Foxtrot, 87 BMW 325i. The much hated E30.

The majority of our team out voted me on following Mr. Lamms instructions about sending in proof that we'd ran in a LeMons event before. This is done to get a bit of credit on your car for making repairs without going over $500 during judging. The judge used this and the fact that it's an E30 as a club on our team and we would have been fooked if I hadn't thought ahead and brought a large bottle of Patron Anejo, a very large bottle of Titos vodka and a 12 pack of good beer. Of course I presented this as an appreciation of their efforts and not a bribe.;)

We rolled out of judging with only a 5 lap penalty.

Keeping our racing clean, taking it easy on the car and just clicking off the laps did the rest.