Damn it!!!! help?

Main3s

Well I returned a caliper core and forgot to remove the fucking bracket. Of course no parts store carries the bracket and the I returned the core to doesn't have it and the dealer wants to charge me $105.00 for it and have it to me in 3-5 days. :mad: The thing is it isn't my car, I was doing a favor for a friend and it's turned into a nightmare. Now I’m goanna have to hope a junk yard has one soon, but I don’t have the time to look because I work all day Thursday and Friday (8am -10pm) then Saturday from 6am- 3:00pm… Fuck… I’m so pissed right now. I don’t even know why I’m posting this…. I guess if anyone has or can get me a front passenger side Caliper bracket for 03 Trail Blazer 2wd that would be freekin awesome! If not I guess I’ll just have to deal with it some how… FML :(

Yeah, I guess I'm just frustrated with some other crap and this doesn't help. a costly mistake when I was trying to help a friend. i feel bad becasue now their without a car until I get this fixed....

Call a junkyard and have them pull it, or I could swing by wirthmans tomorrow, if that helps.

Wow thanks man. I'd hate to ask that of someone I don't know other then on a forum but it means a lot that you'd offer. I'll give them a call. Maybe my G/F swing by and grab it.

I solved the problem!!!! 6 Hienikins, 2 bud lights and some random beer later...hahahaha, I just got drunk instead...hahahah. Fuck, fuck it all! I don't care, it's cold outside and now I'm all warm & fuzzy inside. FML, drinking to escape problems FTW!!!

don't judge me!

Guest Removed

dude, what did you pay for the caliper?

i have been getting loaded caliper pairs on the cheap. caliper,bracket,hardware,pads, mounts and al, both sides at thatl. bolt on and bleed.

and some times you can buy just the caliper mount, but the newer stuff is hard to find.

dude, what did you pay for the caliper?

i have been getting loaded caliper pairs on the cheap. caliper,bracket,hardware,pads, mounts and al, both sides at thatl. bolt on and bleed.

and some times you can buy just the caliper mount, but the newer stuff is hard to find.

The caliper alone was only like $25.00, I've tried looking for loaded calipers too but they only come with the pads & hardware no bracket. I think you're right, since it's "newer" most places don't have em. Goanna call a few junk yards today and see what I can find. The hardest part is getting it done with my work schedule.

You know, when I replaced my front calipers earlier this year, one of the new ones came with the bracket, and one didn't. Both were the same part #. Maybe this is a common issue, and the guy in the reman factory just sprinkles the extra brackets around at random ;).

Guest Removed
The caliper alone was only like $25.00, I've tried looking for loaded calipers too but they only come with the pads & hardware no bracket. I think you're right, since it's "newer" most places don't have em. Goanna call a few junk yards today and see what I can find. The hardest part is getting it done with my work schedule.

so far, even on the newer stuff. the loaded caliper sets i have been getting, all of them have had the brackets on them!

but the supplier im using for these, is no where even close to parts store level stores.

so far, even on the newer stuff. the loaded caliper sets i have been getting, all of them have had the brackets on them!

but the supplier im using for these, is no where even close to parts store level stores.

Lucky for you. wanna PM his name and number for the next time I fuck up ;)