This is staying in it to win it..

Sam1647545489

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it, I can't watch flash clip at work... I'd heard of this crash but I thought it was like Dyno Brians TT mustang... you know, just a myth.

i saw said tt mustang on a video last weekend :eek:

also saw a video of sams red vette giggling like a school girl while racing a certain greeen forumla :)

anyways back on topic bad ass vid sam

Second, I never really noticed before but the GRT's door "stuff" looks like it's from an early 90 or late 80's japanese car. The door locks, venting, etc. Eh, anyway...

HA!! I was just thinking, "Man, those are the same little plastic trim pieces that came around the inside door lock of EVERY late-80s to early-90s Mopar car. Come to that, the pop-up locks look the same too. And hey, the window defroster vent on the top of the door is the same as the ones from my old Avenger...."

i saw said tt mustang on a video last weekend :eek:

also saw a video of sams red vette giggling like a school girl while racing a certain greeen forumla :)

anyways back on topic bad ass vid sam

ive sat in and seen said tt mustang in action. :cool:

meanwhile..... decelerating from 195 has to be scary

Man I miss old Cr when there were weekly vids of yellow vettes and none hooking fireturds and teal tt stangs and wingless supras and "stock" camaros and countless bikes...lol and vettes vs RC cars. and on and on. Most of those vids where more fun to watch than this too.

not a bad way for the gtr to spend $18,500 plus shipping......

http://www.switzerperformanceinnovation.com/products_nissan-gtr.html

http://switzer-spi.blogspot.com/

wonder if its same car..... for being such a dick, switzer is doing pretty well

He seemed like a pretty cool guy when I met him. He took us out and beat the shit out of a 600 wheel evo, good times :-) Pretty cool cars to look at as well around the shop

Man I miss old Cr when there were weekly vids of yellow vettes and none hooking fireturds and teal tt stangs and wingless supras and "stock" camaros and countless bikes...lol and vettes vs RC cars. and on and on. Most of those vids where more fun to watch than this too.

Yup I remember all the great videos my car was in one for a few seconds back in 03. I really miss the car scene back then even tho it was a lot of riced out cars people still had fun.