must not

Guest Removed

I don't really see the point. WTF could I do with that thing? Can't do trails or jumps with the thing. So hard to control that a much less powerful quad would probably outrun it.

Maybe, just maybe, it could be interesting in sand dunes with the right tires, but I doubt it.

Guest tbutera2112
I don't really see the point. WTF could I do with that thing? Can't do trails or jumps with the thing. So hard to control that a much less powerful quad would probably outrun it.

Maybe, just maybe, it could be interesting in sand dunes with the right tires, but I doubt it.

wheelie bars and a drag strip = profit?

sits too low for sand dunes, you wouldnt get more than 3 feet lol

x123234 on the pointless, bad ass but you cant use it its such a short wheel base that theres no way to keep the front end down with any sort of traction lol

throw it on a full size quad an put about 6-8 inches on the sqwing arm an itll do jsut find in the sand drags

Guest Removed
ledgend car

i was thinking about that...but i dont think the lack or rear suspension appeals to normal street driving. thats my end goal with project "crazy stupid". something street legal, way over powered, and just plain stupid fast.:D

http://www.chaseministries.org/0129%20143.JPG

1000cc honda motor is said to be a fairly easy swap and run 10's

The problem is FINDING an early N600. Z600s are relatively common (well, common in terms of early 70s imports at any rate!), in fast there are a couple that I know of around Columbus for sale (for WAY too much, or I'd have one). A CVCC might be easier to find, even though you'd be giving up some performance with the larger body.

I can heart this. :nod: