Audi S4 buying tips ???

abuseU1300

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have much to learn young sonnn 60 trim or 35r will net more more then enough power to keep up :)

also right now im on stock turbo :eek: an im not scared haha get ur new clutch so we can race

You might be able to keep up with a 60trim...

My clutch is fine, it just wont take hard launches, but neither can failwheeldrive.

You might be able to keep up with a 60trim...

My clutch is fine, it just wont take hard launches, but neither can failwheeldrive.

wrogn wheel drive an im im not worried :)

Somebody, who after all these years still can't figure out where and when to use a question mark calling somebody else a jackass. =

Priceless.

oooo wow your so fucking cool i cant type or use grammie yippie fucking doo liek i didnt know this wow ive never heard that before. good try if you want to make little sarcastic comments about some ones shit then make sure you know what the fuck your talking about. so again good try jack ass. trying knowing wtf your talkign about before you open your mouth again

wrogn wheel drive an im im not worried :)

oooo wow your so fucking cool i cant type or use grammie yippie fucking doo liek i didnt know this wow ive never heard that before. good try if you want to make little sarcastic comments about some ones shit then make sure you know what the fuck your talking about. so again good try jack ass. trying knowing wtf your talkign about before you open your mouth again

I'm still trying to read the above mash-up of words.

But believe me, the thought never crossed my mind that you wouldn't still "race" your neon with a busted clutch. Just like when it had a destroyed wheel bearing, and no brakes. I'm sure you'd drive just about anything in any condition at an unsafe speed.

This is where Darwin continues to let me down. :(

I'm still trying to read the above mash-up of words.

But believe me, the thought never crossed my mind that you wouldn't still "race" your neon with a busted clutch. Just like when it had a destroyed wheel bearing, and no brakes. I'm sure you'd drive just about anything in any condition at an unsafe speed.

This is where Darwin continues to let me down. :(

dont worry about what i do an dont do

you have nothign to worry about anways u dont race your car any where so :gtfo:

dont worry about what i do an dont do

you have nothign to worry about anways u dont race your car any where so :gtfo:

I'm not worried for me, more the general public who has to share the road with you. One day when you are all grown up it will make more sense.

Bring something winter-worthy out this year in the snow so I can drag you around. :gtfo:

I'm not worried for me, more the general public who has to share the road with you. One day when you are all grown up it will make more sense.

Bring something winter-worthy out this year in the snow so I can drag you around. :gtfo:

thats fine an untill that happens keep ur dumb comments to your self

how much do you wanna put on this race then?

20 bucks wont even cover the gas i would waste make it 50

You're going to waste more than $20 in Gas to drive a few hundred fee through the snow ? You plan on using a rocket engine ?

:gtfo:

20 bucks wont even cover the gas i would waste make it 50
?? yup a rocket powered pogo stick

Did the punctuation and or sentence structure confuse the question? Here let me help:

2;5lkwmfs;aldk ;lq3k24j5 ;l l;j sf;l o;j ;l23kj4 l;kj2 $20 as;dflajsf;lkj4;2l ;lakjs f;

quit avoiding the question YOU called ME out im trying to lock in a race thats worth my wile. 50 bucks lock it in

quit avoiding the question YOU called ME out im trying to lock in a race thats worth my wile. 50 bucks lock it in

What are you bringing ?

I'm not racing a snowmobile for $50........

What vehicle titled in your name are you planning on bringing out ? :p

What are you bringing ?

I'm not racing a snowmobile for $50........

What vehicle titled in your name are you planning on bringing out ? :p

now your changin ur call out? wow what a panzie u called me out now your back pedling. good for you man

now your changin ur call out? wow what a panzie u called me out now your back pedling. good for you man
Dude u are the dumbest fish on this board ! quit fuckin up my thread with you worthless bs . Yeah you got a peon and you will race everyone ! seriously show some class and quit being a duchebag ! you might get more respect .

Dude are the dumbest fish on this board ! quit fuckin up my thread with you worthless bs . Yeah you got a peon and you will race everyone ! seriously show some class and quit being a duchebag ! you might get more respect .

Anyways, illiterate neon owners aside, Maybe Chris can give you a ride. Stage 3 S4's are amazing vehicles that have an intoxicating power/tq curve. Do Eeeet.

:cool:

I'm not 100% sure, but there was a white S4 just like in the link that you provided at the auction that I go to this past Tuesday and the car only went for $3600 or so. Also, I don't remember whether it sold or not. I test drove the car and was impressed, making my wish I hadn't spent 9K on a crashed 04 M3. It is a good possibility that it did not sell, therefore it might run through the auction again this upcoming Tuesday. It is a dealer only auction, therefore if you are interested please let me know and I would be more than willing to help you out.

Yeah , pm your # . White and the blue is the colors I really want .did it have black interior ? Thanks!