abuseU1300

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise.

:o

figured youd bitch up

Dude u are the dumbest fish on this board ! quit fuckin up my thread with you worthless bs . Yeah you got a peon and you will race everyone ! seriously show some class and quit being a duchebag ! you might get more respect .

a fish thats the best you could come up with was a fish?

an who are you again? i dont give a crap what you think.

a fish thats the best you could come up with was a fish?

an who are you again? i dont give a crap what you think.

I guess if i drove a peon and was the butt of everyones jokes people on CR would know me better . I would rather be less known than have your rep dude ! but anyways im sure you will wanna make a pages of worthless bs , its all good i wont see it , your going on the ignore the duchebags list !

I guess if i drove a peon and was the butt of everyones jokes people on CR would know me better . I would rather be less known than have your rep dude ! but anyways im sure you will wanna make a pages of worthless bs , its all good i wont see it , your going on the ignore the duchebags list !

awww cry about it

ontopic fuck old s4's i want a rs4 ;)

edit: my rep?? OOOOOOOO this is a internet forum, not fast an furious man

This made me LOL . proving you are the CR comic relief . And a RS-4 is to classy for you , keep the peon it fits you well .

what happen to the douchebag ignore list?

haha ahh cause you seem to know me. yup ur right on the dot there partner!

awww cry about it

ontopic fuck old s4's i want a rs4 ;)

edit: my rep?? OOOOOOOO this is a internet forum, not fast an furious man

Dear, Kid with SRT-4 (aka Billy Badass)

Now, I don't really care for S4's at all as expressed in this thread. However, you might want to look in the mirror before you start posting about how you will beat this shit or that shit with your SRT-4. If the car really is a stock turbo then it is without a doubt sucking hard on the bottle nipple for you to rant and rave in such a fashion. So as a personal favor to you I am just going to ask you nicely to stop making such homosexual post about racing this shit or that. If you want to race him simply ask for a race no need to be flamboyant about it.

-Your Pal

Fishey

You can keep pricing your mods out on paper but you will infact exceed this by the fail that is included in the S4 aftermarket.

You will go over budget and quote me on it.

The drive-train will shit out after a year of abuse and you will have to source the parts out.

Front end will die only after a matter of time.

Motor will prolly blow up after 200k on the clock unless rebuilt and gone thru same as with the head.

I say dont do it look at the negative feedback your getting.

But people said what I wanted couldnt be done and I'm still pouring money into my vw/audi.

If you got the money and the patience by all means do it.

But If I had the knowledge I had now I would of got a lsx motor cammed it and slapped it with a 100 hit every weekend.

Good luck, If you ever need a special vw tool I got it.

Shanton, there is something to say for being unique. Not everyone wants to have a Mustang, Camaro or Corvette.

And anyone that buys a new GTI, new Civic Si, new R32, new Mini cooper etc could have afforded ANY of the cars I just mentioned, and easily been in the 400+hp range. But not everyone values the same thing.

With that said, I have been looking at FC LS1 swaps, and Volvo's with 03/04 cobra engines and or LSX's. In theory I would love one of those, but I will most likely do a Gen 1/2 SHO with built 3.2 and turbo, or a MKIV R32 stripped for track days.

You can keep pricing your mods out on paper but you will infact exceed this by the fail that is included in the S4 aftermarket.

You will go over budget and quote me on it.

The drive-train will shit out after a year of abuse and you will have to source the parts out.

Front end will die only after a matter of time.

Motor will prolly blow up after 200k on the clock unless rebuilt and gone thru same as with the head.

I say dont do it look at the negative feedback your getting.

But people said what I wanted couldnt be done and I'm still pouring money into my vw/audi.

If you got the money and the patience by all means do it.

But If I had the knowledge I had now I would of got a lsx motor cammed it and slapped it with a 100 hit every weekend.

Good luck, If you ever need a special vw tool I got it.

Where do I even begin with the clusterfuck of misinformation.

What exactly is this "fail" you speak of with the S4 aftermarket?

S4 drivetrain is solid, and has been proven to hold well over 1000hp many times, not to mention the S4 motor and drivetrain has been used very successfully in racing (factory audi teams, 2bennet,etc) in basically stock form.

Front end will die?

Chances are, his motor wont blow up unless its really being pushed to its limits. Please tell me how this is different than the almighty LS motor? I bet that LSX with its "100 hit" every weekend blows up before his s4 motor does. I've never heard of the heads being a problem ever, people will swap them out for 2.8 or RS4 heads simply because they flow a bit better.

Read the OP's requirements from a car, THEN you will know why he chose that over other cars.

Oh and comparing your 1.8t gti to an S4, and therefor claiming to be all knowledgeable about vw/audi's, is a fucking joke.

God forbid anyone ever buy anything but a mustang or lsx, or realize that there are other things that make a car great besides how fast it can go in the 1/4.

Poor Paul is just getting destroyed in this thread.

Where do I even begin with the clusterfuck of misinformation.

What exactly is this "fail" you speak of with the S4 aftermarket?

S4 drivetrain is solid, and has been proven to hold well over 1000hp many times, not to mention the S4 motor and drivetrain has been used very successfully in racing (factory audi teams, 2bennet,etc) in basically stock form.

Front end will die?

Chances are, his motor wont blow up unless its really being pushed to its limits. Please tell me how this is different than the almighty LS motor? I bet that LSX with its "100 hit" every weekend blows up before his s4 motor does. I've never heard of the heads being a problem ever, people will swap them out for 2.8 or RS4 heads simply because they flow a bit better.

Read the OP's requirements from a car, THEN you will know why he chose that over other cars.

Oh and comparing your 1.8t gti to an S4, and therefor claiming to be all knowledgeable about vw/audi's, is a fucking joke.

God forbid anyone ever buy anything but a mustang or lsx, or realize that there are other things that make a car great besides how fast it can go in the 1/4.

Poor Paul is just getting destroyed in this thread.

haha nice. S4's are the shit

have money for maintenance and make sure you find a maintained one.

/Thread.

lol

If that's true I'm buying a Porsche. Seriously. Are we talking similar year here? I can get a 2001 911 control arm for cheaper than a 2001 S4 control arm? Don't bullshit me.

Well, to fix the Audi front end from Audi is $1,800 in parts at retail price. Obviously since its such a problem there are lots of aftermarket players in the game now Meyle comes to mind along with others. Since that has happened you can find the front kit for as low as $306 or so dollars.

Well, to fix the Audi front end from Audi is $1,800 in parts at retail price. Obviously since its such a problem there are lots of aftermarket players in the game now Meyle comes to mind along with others. Since that has happened you can find the front kit for as low as $306 or so dollars.

Exactly. Can you get a new front suspension for a 911 for $306? I think not. You'd have to be a moron to pay $1800 for that.

Exactly. Can you get a new front suspension for a 911 for $306? I think not. You'd have to be a moron to pay $1800 for that.

Well, buddy you can get the front for around $600 but you have to do it half as often. Again its a problem on the Audis not on the Porsches. I have seen very few control arm replacments on Porsche's outside of racing or early aluminum 944's. Again though this is because of aftermarket support because its such a large problem. Also I only know of a single place to get Audi arms that cheap and they are no name brand made in china for all I know. Outside of that your normally looking around $600 a set of Meyle arms. The labor time to do Porsche arms is way less as well. I must also mention that is the case with the entire car Audi parts are equally expensive but the time interval of replacement is way higher.

-Your Pal

Fishey

abuse, I just came across this gt25 kit thats for sale, thought I'd bring it to your attention.

http://www.audizine.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=22399&cat=23

http://www.audizine.com/classifieds/data/23/K_R_-_GT_Motor_Pics_295.jpg

That set up is just plain SICK !

• 4 weeks later...
So, this is from when I was working on a A6 2.7TT but you get the point..

Working on these cars sucks and so does the oil they love to leak.

http://www.bonedaddy.net/Fishey/john%20sillaman%20003.jpg

I can't see it:(

So if working on them sucks so much why do you do it? Wouldn't you rather be working on something easier like legos or Chevys?