NTB guys, can you get me these?

Crossle

its all opinion... whats so cool about going fast? speeding/reckless op tickets?

its a hobby of mine, been doing it for 6 years now. probably have more trophys to shows for my builds than you have won car shows with your stang

I can respect everyones hobbys but i guess your a prick that can't.

no because going faster is cooler, and more fun than having a gay, loud, and retarded sound system

Prime example of not respecting the car scene as a whole, to each their own. They have the same passion for building their cars as you. Their hard work is there as well. I get made fun of for liking the lowriders and stuff, but the engineering behind those is awesome.

I made the thread because I think the tires are silly. They just are not practical at all, I can totally appreciate a solid set up...

I made the thread because I think the tires are silly. They just are not practical at all, I can totally appreciate a solid set up...

I can't open the link here at work, but I assume it is something similar to this...

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/Ron_ofthe_cars/On32s.jpg

Spotted this fine Infinity QX56 in downtown Cleveland last week. Dude cut the front and rear bumpers, fenders, and quarter panels to get 32's under it.

I can't open the link here at work, but I assume it is something similar to this...

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/Ron_ofthe_cars/On32s.jpg

Spotted this fine Infinity QX56 in downtown Cleveland last week. Dude cut the front and rear bumpers, fenders, and quarter panels to get 32's under it.

Holy even worse gas mileage. Could you even see the rotors, or was he smart and upgraded?

no because going faster is cooler, and more fun than having a gay, loud, and retarded sound system

To all his own. Stereos are cool if that's what your into. Normally the stereo guys are into the craftsmanship and pride of job well done.