Help me choose from these 4 phones...

Bam

If I had to choose. I'd say the Lotus or the Pearl. I had Curve and pearl. Curve is too big and has nothing more than Pearl except full keyboard. You get used to the mini keypad really fast. It's a clever design.

Watchout with the Blackberry if you have never had one. You HAVE TO GET THE MESSENGER PACKAGE. The blackberry constantly transmits and receives data, therefore costing money for minutes you never knew you used. I have had the Curve, it was ok. I am on my 10th Blackberry (Storm) Love the product.

Can you make a decision yourself at all? Do we need to tell you what kind of toilet paper to buy? Jeez dude, quit caring about what other people think, have some self confidence.

LOL wtfbbq? I have plenty of self confidence, and did some research on these phones, but I've never had any of these, let alone sprint service, so yeah, i wouldn't mind some personal experiences with cell phones, because we all know a lot of them suck dick and are pieces of shit after a month or two.

But yeah, thanks for your opinion. :thumbup:

LOL wtfbbq? I have plenty of self confidence, and did some research on these phones, but I've never had any of these, let alone sprint service, so yeah, i wouldn't mind some personal experiences with cell phones, because we all know a lot of them suck dick and are pieces of shit after a month or two.

But yeah, thanks for your opinion. :thumbup:

Then ask for people's experiences with them, not which one you should pick?

Then ask for people's experiences with them, not which one you should pick?

Debating on these 4 phones, want to hear pros/cons from people that have had them please...

WTF did i do there?