Boat crew

Total Sign

sweet, i live right down the road from there. i heard this was illegal what they were doing. if i remember ill go watch.

What would be illegal?

Hmm if I can find a wet suit. By Sunday I might take the jet ski out one last time. Blah

What would be illegal?

Hmm if I can find a wet suit. By Sunday I might take the jet ski out one last time. Blah

because of the speeds they reach. i know it says there is no speed limit but going that fast on such a small lake is dangerous

either way ill be there :p
Cool, see you then.

You taking your boat out tommy?
Yep.

I want to go out one last time but I am going to free my ass off. My ski is waxed and ready to be winterized. Maybe I'll just tag a long with someone.

Get ahold of me, I'll get you on something.

I think I will sit this one out. I had enough boating in the 30's last week. BRRRRRRRR

59 degrees with a windshield, ftmfw.

My boat is all covered up and winterized for the season.
How are you going to be out on thanksgiving if its winterized now?

I guess I will be there. I have to take all three skis up to the lake to switch them around on the trailers before I cover them and winterize them. Shit infact my skis have been just sitting outside in the weather for three weeks since we got back from Cumberland waiting to be moved around.