Sellers remorse?

wnaplay1647545503

I have it everytime I sell something no matter if I even ever use what I am selling. Found a guy who says hes buying the bike tomorrow. The second he said he'd take it I was thinking to myself, tell him its no longer for sale. Oh well theres always more bikes out there I guess.

Guest tbutera2112

only thing i have remorse for selling was my 01 yz250f...i loved that damn thing, had over 4 grand in just mods..it was badass...let it go for $1500 :(

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/tt400.jpg

pic is before some of my mods...only pic i got though

Edited by tbutera2112

My 86 CRX. By the time I got rid of it it had front end damage and a lot of underbody rust, but I basically gave it away vs. keeping it and beating the crap out of the thing some more. I don't miss it though.

Sometimes I miss my 94 Moostang GT, but I didn't really need it, didn't/wouldn't sink any money into it, and wouldn't have my Raptor if I had not made the trade, so it's all good.

I always regret BUYING anything. I love selling stuff, heh.

+1000. I don't sell unless I come out ahead. Mo' Money Mo' Money Mo' Money...

FWIW, you're butt-hurt at the thought of losing your bike. Once the chingy comes in, you'll feel at least a little better. :)

I bought a 1970 Bronco in high school - my first truck. I put in a new 302ci engine, rewired it... new exhuast, practically restored the damn thing! It was cool, it had the original column three speed and everything - flat windshield where the wiper came down on the window, instead of up...

Sold it to some guy in Lancaster in 2005 :(