holy shit...face split

Guest tbutera2112

Holy shit. Reminds me of the movie The Thing or some shit. I kept expecting a tentacle to shoot out from it. Damn, man. I wonder how they guy looks now or if this is recent, how he will look later. I feel bad for that guy. I think I'd just wanna die after that.

Guest tbutera2112
reading the comments people left was kinda of frustrating. Like how the fuck is that funny? That dude may have died from that, we dont know, and fuck, that looked awful..

i only see 7 comments, and only 2 of them are in english...of those 2, none really say anything....am i missing something?

Damn it! I hate these threads. Because I always read the posts and think, "well I'm not watching that fucked up shit" but curiosity always gets the best of me & I end up watching... I might check it out later when I get home. It can’t be that bad… can it?

I actually have a worse video then that. Cliffs are a guy in a asian country gets hit my a truck while riding a motorcycle, gets cut in half right above his waist, his internals are all hanging out, he is still awake and talking to camera guy, all the while putting his hands inside himself holding shit, literally inside his half body. It is horrible to watch cause he is like so calm about it and doesnt scream or yell, and yes he lives.

I actually have a worse video then that. Cliffs are a guy in a asian country gets hit my a truck while riding a motorcycle, gets cut in half right above his waist, his internals are all hanging out, he is still awake and talking to camera guy, all the while putting his hands inside himself holding shit, literally inside his half body. It is horrible to watch cause he is like so calm about it and doesnt scream or yell, and yes he lives.

Let's see the video then.

I've seen the gif version and it was pretty fucking disturbing. I didn't know he lived, I just assumed he died. Thats nuts.

I've watched that video. He's just talking while holding his intestines and such. His lower half laying like 5ft away. Such a life cut short...