Most expensive Pharmacy drug you've seen

thorne

my fertility shit is retarded expensive.. 1100 for one epi-pen.

You mean self injector? An Epi-Pen contains Epinephrine hense the name "Epi-Pen" which is for Anaphylaxis. I don't think you are taking Epinephrine for Fertility. If you are you may want to switch clinics for being way overcharged for an Epi-Pen, my wife has one in her purse since the last time she had anaphylaxis and stopped breathing in the car from a allergic reaction to a drug she didn't know she was allergic too.

we gave factor VII the other day...$20,000. Its an anti clotting drug for someone who is on asaprin and has confirmed that their brain has a bleed.

some critical care meds are stupid expensive.

didnt someone on here have a premi baby and had to get artificial surfactant(its like a lube the keeps the airsacks in your lungs from sticking together) thats another expensive med

My mom recieved a shot that followed up her Chemo treatment. $6,800 for one poke of the needle in her arm. That was just the drug. Don't have the name here at the office, but I was amazed when I saw the bill.

One treatment of Chemo billed out at $38,000 plus the $6,800 above.

We all know the drug and oil companies are raping the American People. Insurance companies are evil too.

You mean self injector? An Epi-Pen contains Epinephrine hense the name "Epi-Pen" which is for Anaphylaxis. I don't think you are taking Epinephrine for Fertility. If you are you may want to switch clinics for being way overcharged for an Epi-Pen, my wife has one in her purse since the last time she had anaphylaxis and stopped breathing in the car from a allergic reaction to a drug she didn't know she was allergic too.

Epi pens for my son. Has to have two with him at all times. $110ea. Thankfully insurance allows us to only pay $10 at Kroger. We buy them every year, 8 at a time so we/he has a set everywhere.

its works just like an epi pen (to my understanding)

Its not an actual Epi Pen, i actualy dont know what the apparatus is called.

You dial in the doseage and basicly stab yourself with it.

its works just like an epi pen (to my understanding)

Its not an actual Epi Pen, i actualy dont know what the apparatus is called.

You dial in the doseage and basicly stab yourself with it.

Confused I am but ok :)

I've seen some expensive IV's and such. I'm use the ambulin is going to be expensive but is the single most expensive take at home pill Iv'e seen.