Need to know in 4 hours!!!

Bam

I bought my GTP with 75k on it and now have 135k. I love this car. The only problem Ive had to date is driver side window switch and regulator replaced. Car has been super reliable. I drove it in Cali for several months in 118 degree temps with no prolems. Bulletproof motor with a S/C. I am running 14.1 with shitty 60' with less than 500 in mods...Ive seen a best of 32 mpg on the highway on long trips with cruise set. Its a bad ass reliable car and the whine is lovely....

I say get it... It looks good and sounds like a damn good deal. Do you know if its ever been modded? HUD is awesome to have as well...

Only mod that I can see and that the owner has told me about is a FWI, basically the k&n on a tube shoved in the front fender. He said he did it for the noise, lol.

Alright, thanks guys, I knew in my gut it was a good deal and I miss my old GTP, so it looks like I might as well, guess I'll be the proud new owner this afternoon.

And shut up rob, lol, I've met my quota for this year, the gubment won't let me sell anymore until March...:banghead:

stop putting them in your name :p

troof, i never had this problem in previous years but honestly all of the cars i bought personally for myself, and just got bored, versus knowingly buying the car to just flip, and instead of just reselling it, I drove it for a few months.

98 4-door - 2.5" downpipe - 3"FWI - rear PEM - P-log - 3.5 pulley - Intense can tune

sweet, any numbers? i am trying to pick up this car and make it back for today's dynotune fun and get a baseline, we'll see if I do, but no major mods planned, just basic stuff to make it a little more fun. I've seen just basic mods and 3.4 pulley do around 250whp/300wtq, which is plenty to put a hurtin on most daily driven cars.

I'd love a race and maybe a ride to see the difference it made...:D

sweet, any numbers? i am trying to pick up this car and make it back for today's dynotune fun and get a baseline, we'll see if I do, but no major mods planned, just basic stuff to make it a little more fun. I've seen just basic mods and 3.4 pulley do around 250whp/300wtq, which is plenty to put a hurtin on most daily driven cars.

14.1@97 w/ 2.1 60'

just hit me up.

14.1@97 w/ 2.1 60'

shit, that's like almost a full second faster than stock i think, don't they usually run a 15 flat?

hmm, i've got my work cut out for me, haha. maybe the baby seat in the back will add 15hp?

where'd you get the p log and how much? is the dp catted or not?

shit, that's like almost a full second faster than stock i think, don't they usually run a 15 flat?

hmm, i've got my work cut out for me, haha. maybe the baby seat in the back will add 15hp?

where'd you get the p log and how much? is the dp catted or not?

I shop at ZZP for the most part but CluGP has a huge for sale section. My d/p is catted and if I had to do it again I would get a 3" not cat d/p.

stock I ran 14.8@93 w/ 2.0 60' so yeah I knocked off a little bit without spending a lot of money. Its a fun car that doesnt get driven much anymore since I got the TA...Not sure on the price of the p-log its been several years now but I had less than 5 hundo in everything including 100 for intense can tune

yeah, i've been checking zzp, with their cat credit i can get a 3" dp w/ no cat for like $100, direct bolt in, and its already got an intake, so I think I am gonna just do the dp and then get it scanned for kr, see how bad it is and then get a pulley/plugs/tstat and a tune.

is the car any louder than stock w/ the exhaust mods? i know you have a cat still, i'm just wondering if i go w/ 3" dp no cat if it'll be loud/drone

yeah, i've been checking zzp, with their cat credit i can get a 3" dp w/ no cat for like $100, direct bolt in, and its already got an intake, so I think I am gonna just do the dp and then get it scanned for kr, see how bad it is and then get a pulley/plugs/tstat and a tune.

is the car any louder than stock w/ the exhaust mods? i know you have a cat still, i'm just wondering if i go w/ 3" dp no cat if it'll be loud/drone

I couldnt tell a difference at all sound wise to be honest. As far as I know as long as you leave the resonator in place you should be just fine. That d/p will make a big difference since it deletes that u-bend.

cool, i'm pumped, this will be a much more fun daily than my 98 auto civic i've had this year, lol, and i actually sold it for more than i'm buying this gtp and it had 132k miles, haha.

do you know if the intense can tune allows the 4-2/3-1 downshifts that the factory ecu wont'?

And did you just get the intense 3.4 pulley since they offer free installation? that's my main reason i've looked at them, i don't have the tool and the pulley system is the same price from zzp or intense, but intense is local and offers the free install, which is sweet.

cool, i'm pumped, this will be a much more fun daily than my 98 auto civic i've had this year, lol, and i actually sold it for more than i'm buying this gtp and it had 132k miles, haha.

do you know if the intense can tune allows the 4-2/3-1 downshifts that the factory ecu wont'?

And did you just get the intense 3.4 pulley since they offer free installation? that's my main reason i've looked at them, i don't have the tool and the pulley system is the same price from zzp or intense, but intense is local and offers the free install, which is sweet.

You will get your downshifts and Im unsure about the intense pulley I bought my 3.5 from zzp and also bought the pulley puller which I sold after using it.