PSA: Don't do this

Science Abuse

Guest tbutera2112
thats messed up. sucks for her. At 19 most know what plaster/concrete/ect can do to you...but obviously some dont

i dont think she should win her lawsuit at all

also said she was going for a degree in art??... c'mon now

i had no idea it could burn you, im 19

might as well cut off the other two i mean what can you really use those for now, its like a slap in the face if anything, but the slap in the face would have to come from a normal persons hand i think

Why? That's a perfectly good little TRex arm there. It was good enough for one of the greatest predators to ever walk the Earth, it's good enough for her.

Now, her left hand I would just encase in metal, like bronze or something. Like a big club.

Why? That's a perfectly good little TRex arm there. It was good enough for one of the greatest scavengers to ever walk the Earth, it's good enough for her.

Now, her left hand I would just encase in metal, like bronze or something. Like a big club.

Fix'd...just kidding, I just wanted to be a dick cause I'm cold and my professor didn't show up for class and I didn't get a call.

But seriously..good god that would suck. I think I would honestly rather have my hand amputated and a claw shoved on my stump than to have that inflated hammer looking thing on the end of my arm. You can attack people with a claw...well then again I suppose she could bludgeon someone to death with that thing...

Guest tbutera2112
It's called an exothermic reaction. Looks like some people didn't pay attention in Chemistry class.

i never had a chemistry class...took geology instead since it seemed easier lol

Fix'd...just kidding, I just wanted to be a dick cause I'm cold and my professor didn't show up for class and I didn't get a call.

But seriously..good god that would suck. I think I would honestly rather have my hand amputated and a claw shoved on my stump than to have that inflated hammer looking thing on the end of my arm. You can attack people with a claw...well then again I suppose she could bludgeon someone to death with that thing...

lol I see what you did there. However, that's still debatable. They'll never make up their mind and I believe both sides are correct. Even buzzards will take live prey given the opportunity. Same with hyenas, lions, bears, wolves, etc, etc. Every single one of them will scavenge, as well. It's easier and saves more energy, not to mention, if you're a big mean asshole, safer. ;) It's how I get my food.

Everyone else can pack their gear and go home now, sol740 has won the "OMG thats just WRONG!" award for 2009. + rep for you, sir!

Here I was thinking it was never going to happen to me. I'm going to get all Halle Berry up in this bitch. I'm going to savor this while I can, cause I have a feeling that tomorrow a circular saw is going to fall out of the sky and chop off both of my hands.