Sciongirl is a pool GODDESS!

Rotarded1647545491

Yup, Our own Sciongirl brought the A++ game to pool league last night and beat one of the highest ranking male players in the division.

She was a bit pensive, but we stroked her ego and promised her nekked men, and this thread, if she won.

Down 2 - 0 after a slow start (she starts slow and works herself up normally), Diana needed to win 4 games before he won 3. That's when her strategy began to pay off. The blouse began to unbutton itself, revealing more and more cleavage, and the short skirt seemed to get shorter. He was distracted.

Two games later and it was tied 2-2. Dropping the 5th game, she now needed to win 2 in a row. The team needed this match to win 3 matches to 2. After another Snake Bite, and some words of encouragement, She took him down. Winner!

So there it is! Sciongirl gets mad props for a job well done!

P.S. Note the bold letters in this post for a special message

I'm not stellar at pool, but my parents have a table so I'm decent. Question for you kids that seem to know what you're doing:

Is it common to "call" a table by laying a quarter on it? Some queer at a Pickerington bar was playing on one table, then put a quarter down on the only other table, which 2 guys were playing on. After they were done, I put my money in it, and walked over to him and said "I'm going to play on this table, here's your quarter back". He said,"I put that there so I could play that table next, I guess you're buying so we playing teams or just you and I"? I told him I thought he was already playing a table, to which he replid "I'm playing both tables"....

Needless to say I was pissed and beat the doucher, and my buddies and I kept the table for a few more games. Am I missing some pool etiquette here or was the guy just an assface?

I'm not stellar at pool, but my parents have a table so I'm decent. Question for you kids that seem to know what you're doing:

Is it common to "call" a table by laying a quarter on it? Some queer at a Pickerington bar was playing on one table, then put a quarter down on the only other table, which 2 guys were playing on. After they were done, I put my money in it, and walked over to him and said "I'm going to play on this table, here's your quarter back". He said,"I put that there so I could play that table next, I guess you're buying so we playing teams or just you and I"? I told him I thought he was already playing a table, to which he replid "I'm playing both tables"....

Needless to say I was pissed and beat the doucher, and my buddies and I kept the table for a few more games. Am I missing some pool etiquette here or was the guy just an assface?

I'm a little unclear what happened, but a quarter on the table signifies next game. If I walk up and there is a quarter on the table I always ask "is this anyone's table?" If no one answers I take it. If someone says yes, I beat their ass at pool, and then take it.

Hope this helps.

Erik the pool god

You play it sleazy and you win it easy

She actually was wearing jeans and a t-shirt! I just thought the story was better if I could make you all imagine Di dressed like a sleaze!

It was all skill. That, and I kept texting her "The leafs suck, but you don't".

Be careful of winning because the king dick Richard will reward you with a higher ranking. Keep lots of innings and sometimes sand bag now to win later down the road

Richard stopped by last night to give our captain, Mr Mike, his free pool stick :) but he missed my win... and i doubt ill move up to a 6 because of one win but if i beat a couple of 5s in a row, it could happen. my rank is pretty established by now.

Richard stopped by last night to give our captain, Mr Mike, his free pool stick :) but he missed my win... and i doubt ill move up to a 6 because of one win but if i beat a couple of 5s in a row, it could happen. my rank is pretty established by now.

Woohooo! Just what I needed, another cue!

If it wasn't for my freakish scratch on the 8 ball in game 4, combined with me letting him come back for 2 games and only my 6th APA match, I might have jumped to a 6. I still beat him 4 to 2 in 16 innings. It would have been 4-0 in 9 innings.

I wonder if I can keep losing in such craptacular fashion?

Got Choke?

JK Jesse, it'll come around. You have played well enough to have multiple 8-balls to end matches. Once you get comfortable, those will drop for you.

hahahaha

the leafs dont sucks... damnit lol

that guy was pissed i won i think, he didnt even look me in the face when he shook my hand...

Becasue he got beat by a girl! :p Congratz on kicking ass. I love it when you start to get going and seem unbeatable. Oh and the leafs do suck (go pens) and if you need naked mens, even though I didn't agree to it... I'll stop by.

Becasue he got beat by a girl! :p Congratz on kicking ass. I love it when you start to get going and seem unbeatable. Oh and the leafs do suck (go pens) and if you need naked mens, even though I didn't agree to it... I'll stop by.

i live in canal. call on your way.