CR Banned

GTO1

...in my office. It's the only car forum I belong to that I can't get to at work now. The IT director has been on a firewall security kick the last month and about 10% of the sites I try to get to come up restricted now. :(

He didn't specifically block this site just whole blocks of IP addresses. ...oh and the jobs not going to be any issue, I design all his new systems. He neeeeeeeeeeeds me. lol

sharepoint sucks, so don't worry, he won't neeeeed you for long :p j/k we've just been having issues with siteminder and sharepoint this week so I'm talking trash.

If you guys are doing this stuff (besides tethering) your security sucks.

When I was at working for a corporation, I had to find a new page to surf every month. After a very large system update 4M, I got CR back, but it didnt take long to start knocking off sites. Since we were automotive, and this is an automotive site, i guess they decided to leave it.

I get cr and other sites but cant get on nowmal sites like autozone for say... But I am the only one who can get on google :)

I used to remote in to my home pc in h/s and everyone would be like how are you going to this and that made me laugh