kid floats away in homemade hot air balloon

Skinner

Guest tbutera2112
im guessing that someone snatched that kid and set the balloon off as a distraction...that or, the kid set it off and ran away, but i dont give a 6yr old that kinda credit

Just read this...They assume he floated away...

Watch they'll get up there and get the thing all tied up and wont you know it the kid will show up from out of the basement wondering where everyone went.

Kevin called it..........:cool:

I bet there are three kids getting an ass-beating tonight :bangbang:

kevin called it!

but this \/ ...i said the exact same thing at work...i said "it'd be fucked up if that kid got kidnapped and they let that thing go to throw the off the trail for a bit"

im guessing that someone snatched that kid and set the balloon off as a distraction...that or, the kid set it off and ran away, but i dont give a 6yr old that kinda credit

what im thinking though, is that, if you saw the mythbusters about that 40lb girl being lifted by balloons, it took them A LOT of balloons to lift her up. that kid probably weighs what...50lbs? i realize that thing could hold a decent amount of helium, but it didnt look big enough for a kid to crawl inside and not weight it down enough not to take off...not to mention, it only got to like 8500ft right? wouldnt it have gone a lot higher if there was a shit-ton of helium in there...enough to lift ~50lbs?