Hi, I'm Kyle

1320Video

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger that! You have a good eye for those pictures. So how is Omaha treating you? I lived there in 2006 into 2007. Wasn't much of a fan of the winters there...

But in all honestly Omaha is a nice place. We lived off of 98th street, or something. Can't remember.

Awesome vette, nice daily. I use to work for a Lexus dealer, the IS250's were the shit for a D.D. car.

At first i really missed my bimmer, but after about a month I really fell in love with it.

The navigation though... is the biggest piece of flamming shit I have ever used. Fuck that thing, I have almost punched the screen about 15 times... LITERALLY

sooo... why are you on COLUMBUS racing....?

I'm just trying to score some points with gingerheadedfuck, maybe he'll talk to me again. Quit being such a negative nancy

Actually, somone posted a link to my site and my referral tracker picked it up so I was curious to see what people were sayin', I like lurking on sites, but with these new nazi rules I can't do that ;)

Roger that! You have a good eye for those pictures. So how is Omaha treating you? I lived there in 2006 into 2007. Wasn't much of a fan of the winters there...

But in all honestly Omaha is a nice place. We lived off of 98th street, or something. Can't remember.

I hear ya, it's already snowed here (last weekend) are columbus winters really that much better?

98th and "something"? Lemme know what the something is :)

I've lived on 60th and dodge, 120th and maple, 120th and pacific, 144th and center, and now I'm on 90th and 370. I've only been here 9 years too! Originally from Lincoln

At first i really missed my bimmer, but after about a month I really fell in love with it.

The navigation though... is the biggest piece of flamming shit I have ever used. Fuck that thing, I have almost punched the screen about 15 times... LITERALLY

Yeah... no shit. I remember going through the training for the SatNav programs, and thought it was the most irritating setup I've ever used. THEN to top it off your navi doesn't update itself, you need to go to the dealer and spend $350 for an update disc. Total B.S. Just go buy a new Garmin at that point.

Yeah... no shit. I remember going through the training for the SatNav programs, and thought it was the most irritating setup I've ever used. THEN to top it off your navi doesn't update itself, you need to go to the dealer and spend $350 for an update disc. Total B.S. Just go buy a new Garmin at that point.

I have literally contemplated that, but it seems pretty silly to do that. They actually charge you for the update? WTF?

Shit that's been built for 5-6 years isn't on this nav, it's retarded.

my vette scrapes the crap out of everything i could only imagin how much worse yours does. SW is what color i wanted when i bought mine.

I wish it was a Z, but it's just a Fake Z, it's an FRC (same body style) I don't remember what color mine is.

I hear ya, it's already snowed here (last weekend) are columbus winters really that much better?

98th and "something"? Lemme know what the something is :)

I've lived on 60th and dodge, 120th and maple, 120th and pacific, 144th and center, and now I'm on 90th and 370. I've only been here 9 years too! Originally from Lincoln

Snow last weekend, so I heard. My old address was 9810 "V" plaza. It was off 99th and Park South of Q street. At the time the agency I was working at was located on Mockingbird Drive.

And I suppose Columbus winters aren't all that worse accumulation-wise, but what we DEFINITELY don't have here is the wind that blows the shit around all the time. And it gets no where near as cold.

My wife used to ballet dance for Omaha Theatre Ballet, which I've since learned is veering towards closing its doors. :(

I have near family in Aurora and I always used to travel out to Grand Island to work.

That's the same situation I'm in. The GPS in the Shelby is AWESOME but they want an arm and a leg to get a new nav disc. :mad:

I have literally contemplated that, but it seems pretty silly to do that. They actually charge you for the update? WTF?

Shit that's been built for 5-6 years isn't on this nav, it's retarded.

Yep. Then if you want them to do the install they generally charge another $30-40 to stick a CD in.

Very cool man! I heard an announcement on the radio about the ballet, that's real shitty. I'm not one to go to one of those, but it's a very cool art, I'll have to try to go to the nutcracker while I have a chance

Very cool man! I heard an announcement on the radio about the ballet, that's real shitty. I'm not one to go to one of those, but it's a very cool art, I'll have to try to go to the nutcracker while I have a chance

Right, right, she was in that! Unfortunately I don't have much choice in the matter of being around ballet because she's... well she's a ballet dancer. However... if I was a single guy you can find some perty gurls when class gets out!

Wow that's pretty shitty. At least the newer Fords Satnav program doesn't require you to have a degree in computer science to operate it.

Last weekend we tried to search for a pirated version to burn, but no luck. So yes, I'm stuck with having to go to the dealership for the next version.

Fugg'n commies.