Hi, I'm Kyle

1320Video

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site, I use to watch your videos often. The Omaha street scene looks a million times better then ours in Columbus.

It's all an optical illusion, especially now, this place sucks ass for racing, all the fast cars are gone now.

Meh. Needs a clutch. It just sits for now until I can afford one.

LOL, I was in the same boat all year, I lost a roommate and was paying an extra $600/mo on my house, which was the amount I needed for a clutch. Got it put in 3 weeks ago, drove it once, took the insurance off of it.

Shut the fuck up, we all hate you.

Thanks,

The management.

you must have missed the GM OF TEAM OUTPUT title......common mistake for the layperson around here. I will dismiss this 1 offense. Do not cross me again mongoloid.

you must have missed the GM OF TEAM OUTPUT title......common mistake for the layperson around here. I will dismiss this 1 offense. Do not cross me again mongoloid.

Don't think for a second that I won't get into your politics.

I am Sheeba, you may remember me from my books "Once Upon a Midnight Moon" and "The Hitchhiker's Guide to not Getting Raped".

Or his most recent performance starring in the film, "Ginger 1/2", where he plays the role of a closet transvestite. By day, a mechanic specializing in restoring heads, by night a ginger headed goddess who makes her living giving head.