On3Performance turbo kits

Guest JCroz91

I've known Chad for quite some time now, we have done many business transactions on hvac/carparts and everything has always worked smooth. He gave me a ride in his Corba just last week and was highly impressed with how the turbo pulled/spooled. I plan on giving him my c5z beginning on December for a single top mount kit.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

see thats the thing...all these haters, and i can't find one bad thing about his kits. havent heard of any cracking issues or what not...

chad let them hate. just keep doing what your doing!

The thing is the first few stainless headers were not seamless tubing and I have had 2 replacement headers shipped out. I'm not trying to hide nothing, I have no reason to. I went to 2mm on the manifolds and mild steel to try eliminate any issues. I have quite a few customers on the mild kits daily driving and have been perfect

the 2v setups have been excellent

Guest Removed
The thing is the first few stainless headers were not seamless tubing and I have had 2 replacement headers shipped out. I'm not trying to hide nothing, I have no reason to. I went to 2mm on the manifolds and mild steel to try eliminate any issues. I have quite a few customers on the mild kits daily driving and have been perfect

the 2v setups have been excellent

they are saying you copied ptk stuff and wouldnt disclose any warranty info to them..oh and you was childish about everything. :confused:

I tried to click the link, like posted on page 1 on my post, Trent has my home ip blocked so I cannot log in to read.

I have made it very clear, I found the headers already made when I was at SEMA from a manufacture already producing them. They didnt fit worth a shit and we changed the flange placement as it was hitting the inner fender. The crossover section was not perfect either. Me and Grant changed that up and modified the length, flex section, etc. Bet anything I have that my header/crossover section will not fit into another jig from another manufacture unless someone copied what we have done. This has all been rehashed maybe 5 times on that site.

I have posted what I cover at least a dozen times. Its my word and if they dont want to accept it, then they need to quit asking. I have nonstop posted 1 year manufacture defect on the hotside and limited lifetime on the coldside parts. Its in the instructions that go with the kit and all that matters is my customers have the info and thats all I care about. Fuchaser, 10sec, bg, the canada dude and maybe 2-3 others are the ones that cause all the issues on there. Which its loyal customers to certain companies on there and dont want to see someone else bringing in the compettion. too bad

• Upvote 1

Guest Removed

well see thats the thing..they wont direct me towards all these so called posts, but they want me banned because im trying to advertise for you ...its really starting to piss me off...

and here is one person that says he's local

Gearhead.... I am local to columbus. No need to try and explain it to me.

There were several issues... the most recent one of the primary tubes blew out of a header after a few hundred miles and a few track passes. I hate to inform you most of the older members here have watched all of these flavor of the month type companies come and go. Eventually people have too many problems and they just go away. The quality of the materials is just not there and they will not hold up.

They may look all nice and shiny but history has proven otherwise about the quality of the chinese stuff.

The search function works fine and it is your friend.

One more thing..... any kit with a 70mm turbo will make decent power.... The power thrown up on some dyno is not an indicator of the quality of the parts used.

from blownshovel

He copied a kit, sold it as he designed and fabbed it. That and the warranty thread got many members fired up around here as they thought he was fibbing and changing his story, as he editing most of his posts. After that the threads are pretty much garbage.

People copy other folks stuff daily.. is it right ..Not for me to say. But stating you designed something you did not well that set some folks over the top.

Chad was a nobody and came here throwing crap. I don't blame the guy for trying to defend himself but he came off badly. Best way is to get your product rolling with builds and success stories not throwing down in every post imo. At least that hasn't worked for any vendors that I know of.

rob, you going to be at trail tomorrow?

knuckles have scabs, I do my own work do honestly dont give a shit about anyone on that forum. Dont you think with all they have given me I would give up???

Beginning was welded tubing, there were issues. Now its seamless, I make changes and do thing for the better. Pay $5k to make the same power. If you are on a budget, come talk to me, we will get you over 500 wheel on less than any 5.0 kit on the market.....period

Personally I think the best thing to do is to keep in close contact with your customer base, and in a year or two have them all post results of your kit on that forum just to shut them the fuck up.

Kurt, leave a message with Mike or call me early in the week. I have dyno shops west coast to east coast with customer car results. We really need to catch up and talk this week, come out to the shop. Most customers keep in touch but don’t even post because everyone is always jumping all over people with On 3 results. Ask Brian at Dynotune Motorsports, he had done about every single one of my car and quite a few customer cars, WE would know if there were big issues.

I have 4 customers coming out to SEMA with On 3 5.0 cars and (1) 4.6 car to check out and take some rides. Im pumped and its going to be a good time as usual.

Can’t wait get out to some events next year with my 5.4 Notch and my company I’m building. Weather you like it or not, I’m going to do big things and not going anywhere no matter what comments are said. If you don’t like it, you better learn the name because I’m not going nowhere.

LS1 guys, prepare on ls1tech, this is fuel for the fire. I will be doing the 94/95 5.0 kit over the next month with the Jesus of the LT1’s, Grant. This is the stuff that get the blood boiling and makes me want to only do more. I need an LS1 car Dec 26th Applications accepted Oct. 25……….

Anthony, as we talked before, we will try to do your car if you are up for it. If not, Brian from Dyno Tune, contact me with your friend that I have been talking to out there and he is next in line.

Let make things happen J

Still think you should be the first to make a bolt on kit for classic stangs that does not require cutting ....

I really would like to but the first cars I start to do pre 86 will be first generation Camaro's

I will own a first generation Camaro, single turbo, promise that one. Well hopefully it will be Dave if I have anything to do with it

well see thats the thing..they wont direct me towards all these so called posts, but they want me banned because im trying to advertise for you ...its really starting to piss me off...

from blownshovel

Comment to blownshovel

Dont you think that I would just pack up and leave if I thought I was in the wrong??? Ill dig the photos up tomorrow when I get back from the track if its good tomorrow

I paid one of the welders from Prime Engineering to come to my house and design with myself from headers out and the complete intercooler setups. This has been posted on there countless times and they will not accept it with photos to back it up. As previously posted, I have never claimed I have designed the headers completely but I have used a header setup already available and in production to my personal advantage

from blownshovel

Back to the topic and they all know its changed to mild steel. Doesnt look so shiny to me, they need to give that stainless BS up. I went to mild steel to make them all satisfied and they continue to just try to bring up the negative because I have done everything people have asked for. They ran out of things to get at me about so now we are back to things that have been changed like 4 months or more ago.....

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj77/on3p/50kitphotosnew1.jpg

Guest Removed
rob, you going to be at trail tomorrow?

knuckles have scabs, I do my own work do honestly dont give a shit about anyone on that forum. Dont you think with all they have given me I would give up???

Beginning was welded tubing, there were issues. Now its seamless, I make changes and do thing for the better. Pay $5k to make the same power. If you are on a budget, come talk to me, we will get you over 500 wheel on less than any 5.0 kit on the market.....period

i telling you we need to gang up on the market....;) i'll be at the track today with a few cars...we should do dinner afterwards

wana make some twin turbo headers for my 89 camaro?

like this.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/twinturbomainfolds.jpg

a 1 3/4 primary 3" to turbos. since 3" fits the t4 flange perfect. then 3" down pipes. and wg mounts proably twin 44s or something arround that. and twin 76s. from you!

some kind of huge front mount. feeding in from both sides outlet in top middle proably.

Guest Removed
Kaboom, it was an expensive pass :-) I walked off the track and had large chunks of aluminum in my pocket as well as piston fragments

Felt fast as hell, it will only be faster next time out.

that sucks..lol

I mean I knew it would be a matter of time at that power level but I just didnt think 1 pull. Ill talk to Livernois and MMR tomorrow, see who whats the business more and try to make something happen to get things moving forward. That setup has had 12-13k miles of boost with the Novi2k so its not like it was just a 27k mile motor that hasnt been stressed already.

I have been stuck in the 12's for long enough, I think Im just going to skip the 11's and keep moving on with the new setup lol