Flu shot makes cheeleader get disorder for life

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe im the only one who chuckled a little bit? yeah, i feel bad for her, but at the same time, its hilarious to see her walk backwards, then run just fine and stop and wobble around.

im going to hell.

i laughed my ass off man. it is sad though. i'll still take a shot, worth the risk.

Some people will never learn. Do yourself a favor and stay as far away from vaccinations as possible. Some day we will look back on this period of time and wonder what people were thinking. Injecting mercury, aluminum, aborted fetus tissue, monkey kidney cells, formaldehyde, and a whole host of other nasty crap is not a good idea.

We have NO clue the effects these vaccines will have on future generations.

http://incontiguousbrick.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/merc.jpg

No reason in the world for a young healthy person to take a flu shot. The world is full of pussies and she is paying for it (paying for everyone). Thank god she can still run, so she can get out and stay in shape. I can see her husband enjoying some spasms in bed... though, being a strenuous activity, she might actually be fine while fucking... seriously, it's worth asking.

So, she can run to stay in shape and loves to fuck because it's a bit of normalcy... not so bad. :)

I'll never get a vaccine for anything that isn't guaranteed disfiguring/fatal AND guaranteed to be exposed to it.

Go in for a shot and leave later with that shit. That really sucks. I'm not sure if I'll take a flu shot this year or not.

Some people will never learn. Do yourself a favor and stay as far away from vaccinations as possible. Some day we will look back on this period of time and wonder what people were thinking. Injecting mercury, aluminum, aborted fetus tissue, monkey kidney cells, formaldehyde, and a whole host of other nasty crap is not a good idea.

We have NO clue the effects these vaccines will have on future generations.

should newborns get them?

should newborns get them?

That is a question each parent needs too seek knowledge about the vaccines, the diseases, and the risk of the vaccine and the disease. Only you as a parent can answer that question.

As for my three children, we choose not to vaccinate. We feel the risk of injury from the vaccines far outweigh the risk of serious complication of the common childhood diseases.

That is a question each parent needs too seek knowledge about the vaccines, the diseases, and the risk of the vaccine and the disease. Only you as a parent can answer that question.

As for my three children, we choose not to vaccinate. We feel the risk of injury from the vaccines far outweigh the risk of serious complication of the common childhood diseases.

Do you feel children should be vaccinated against Polio?

KillJoy

Got my shot last week. It is funny how the disclaimer is basically that it may not work if the flu strain isnt close to the one they put in you.... Its like, heres a shot that might help yoo but probably wont. Then I'm like, is it free... and they say yes.. and then I'm all like... fuck yeah I love free shit!

Got my shot last week. It is funny how the disclaimer is basically that it may not work if the flu strain isnt close to the one they put in you.... Its like, heres a shot that might help yoo but probably wont. Then I'm like, is it free... and they say yes.. and then I'm all like... fuck yeah I love free shit!

When you get all twitchy, can I have the failbody?

Last time I got a shot was when I got poison ivy on both hands and they swelled to the point I chould not move my fingers. Next one will have to be for something that bad or worse.

At some point some doctor was like let me pump this neddle full of virus and assorted crap into you so you don't get the sniffels and mis a day of work....... And the guy said yes...WTF? Hell getting sick is the one time when I get a day off and don't feel bad about leaving my coworkers hanging.

I agree almost 99%.. Seriously.. why do kids need a vaccine fro Chicken Pox.. Did any of us die from it? I cant say i am educated about it, but I dotn think i have ever heard of someone dying from it.. (i could be wrong, but i stll wouldnt vaccinate for it)

KillJoy

This is one of the few i think vaccines are good for.

I agree almost 99%.. Seriously.. why do kids need a vaccine fro Chicken Pox.. Did any of us die from it? I cant say i am educated about it, but I dotn think i have ever heard of someone dying from it.. (i could be wrong, but i stll wouldnt vaccinate for it)

This is one of the few i think vaccines are good for.

Dont public school require a chicken pox vaccine?

As for my three children, we choose not to vaccinate.

This is true, but IIRC you also home-school. Most kids are exposed to many MANY more pathogens day-to-day, and ti weighs on people decisions.

Unfortunately, many don't have much of a choice: In order to stay enrolled in any licensed day care, a child's vaccinations must be up-to-date.

Actually, Chicken Pox can have LONG-lasting health effects. The same virus that causes Chicken Pox can resurface later in the form of shingles, an extremely painful condition that causes both a rash, and also affects the nerves under the skin. My Mother got shingles a few years ago, and the nerve damage caused by it still causes her pain.

Also, for older kids who have NOT had Chicken Pox, the effects of the virus get worse the older the child gets. For teenagers and adults, Chicken Pox can cause permanent scarring, and the fever can be life-threatening. Ask my brother, who got it the week of his 15th birthday.

Now, I don't get the seasonal flu vaccines, and I probably won't get the H1N1 shot, either, simply because I haven't had the flu in almost ten years. However, I think it should be pretty obvious by now that some people (pregnant women especially) are at such high risk from this strain that they absolutely should get the shot.

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL

channel 16 WAPT..know for their medical accuracy

These were my thoughts as well... people are stupid. I agree with the comment about not knowing the long-term effects, sure. As for most of the rest of this....wow.

KillJoy

The answer for my kids is no. For you you may fell different. I don't see the point in vaccinating for something that naturally died out long ago. Most people will assume the vaccine developed in the 1950's resolved the polio problem. It did not the data shows polio was nearly gone in the US and England before the vaccines were introduced. Salk and Sabin themselves questioned the credit they got for "Curing" polio.