Flu shot makes cheeleader get disorder for life

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true, but IIRC you also home-school. Most kids are exposed to many MANY more pathogens day-to-day, and ti weighs on people decisions.

Unfortunately, many don't have much of a choice: In order to stay enrolled in any licensed day care, a child's vaccinations must be up-to-date.

My kids are not home schooled. Home schooled kids dont stay home in a little bubble.

Chicken Pox....

Our Neice - < 1 year old got it this last Summer. Neither her Sister (5), nor our Daughter (2), got it.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

My nephew wears hearing aids due to the chicken pox vaccine.

how are your kids able to go to school if they are not vaccinated?

Because there is no law in Ohio that forces you to vaccinate your children. That is a lie that is perpetuated by the pediatricians and the schools. People need to stop being sheep, following what ever a guy that looks smart with a white coat and think/read.

ORC 3313.671 Proof of required immunizations - exceptions.

(4) A pupil who presents a written statement of the pupil’s parent or guardian in which the parent or guardian declines to have the pupil immunized for reasons of conscience, including religious convictions, is not required to be immunized.

Because there is no law in Ohio that forces you to vaccinate your children. That is a lie that is perpetuated by the pediatricians and the schools. People need to stop being sheep, following what ever a guy that looks smart with a white coat and think/read.

(4) A pupil who presents a written statement of the pupil’s parent or guardian in which the parent or guardian declines to have the pupil immunized for reasons of conscience, including religious convictions, is not required to be immunized.

This man is correct. A person cannot be forced to take an immunization shot.

I had chicken pox as a kid. I also got shingles somehow back in march. That shit hurt soo bad. They precribed me vicodens just for the pain. I'm still against flu shots and any other shots as well unless i'm dying lol.

Now all you need is genital herpes and you have collected them all! :o

oh did not know that.

Care to elaborate? Just curious, since I will be having to worry about vaccinations in the near future. Thanks.

My nephew has normal speech development. When he was about 7 his mother took him to the pediatrician and the doc said that he should get a chicken pox vaccine. My sister in law is a sheep so she said ok doc let do it. Within three days the t.v. was full blast for him to hear it. She took him took him to get his hearing checked, they said the cilia had been destroyed. Put two plus two together and I think it was from the vaccine. Of course the doc wont admit that.:rolleyes:

When I think of the list of vaccinations I've received, and compare that to a list of once common diseases, I feel perfectly fine getting the usual shots. I'm not saying every vaccine that comes out should be taken without question, but as more and more people flock to the no-vaccine bandwagon, we are seeing rises in diseases we all pretty much thought were eradicated in developed countries.

Key word there, bub. You THINK that was the cause.

:eek:

KillJoy

Looks like a duck quacks like a duck its a duck.

Nothing elese changed with the child, no other illness, no family history of hearing loss, no other cause that would explain the damage to the cilia. The hearing loss is a known side effect of the vaccine.

When I think of the list of vaccinations I've received, and compare that a list of once common diseases, I feel perfectly fine getting the usual shots. I'm not saying every vaccine that comes out should be taken without question, but as more and more people flock to the no-vaccine bandwagon, we are seeing rises in diseases we all pretty much thought were eradicated in developed countries.

Like what?

When you dig into the rise in diseases, you will find the rates rise equally with vaccinated and un-vaccinated.

Like what?

When you dig into the rise in diseases, you will find the rates rise equally with vaccinated and un-vaccinated.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=53724

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-vaccine2-2008may02,0,6944471.story

Also the reason un-vaccinated people aren't catching either of the above listed diseases is simply because most of us are vaccinated, so the likelihood of the disease being spread is minimal. Though people who at one time received vaccines, can still contact a disease after a long enough period of time.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=53724

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-vaccine2-2008may02,0,6944471.story

Also the reason un-vaccinated people aren't catching either of the above listed diseases is simply because most of us are vaccinated, so the likelihood of the disease being spread is minimal. Though people who at one time received vaccines, can still contact a disease after a long enough period of time.

Go look at the raw data you will find there is virtually no difference in the populations. Those articles don tell the whole truth. Sorry

Secondary measles vaccine failure in healthcare workers exposed to infected patients. Department of Pediatrics, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, PA 19104. Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology. 14(2):81-6, 1993 Feb.

Sustained transmission of mumps in a highly vaccinated population: assessment of primary vaccine failure and waning vaccine-induced immunity. Division of Field Epidemiology, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 169(1):77-82, 1994 Jan. 1.

Failure to reach the goal of measles elimination. Apparent paradox of measles infections in immunized persons. Review article: 50 REFS. Dept. of Internal Medicine, Mayo Vaccine Research Group, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Rochester, MN. Archives of Internal Medicine. 154(16):1815-20, 1994 Aug 22.

Goo get the material and read

So you understand the immunization is not a life long thing? Thanks for making that point.

Go look at the raw data you will find there is virtually no difference in the populations. Those articles don tell the whole truth. Sorry

Secondary measles vaccine failure in healthcare workers exposed to infected patients. Department of Pediatrics, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, PA 19104. Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology. 14(2):81-6, 1993 Feb.

Sustained transmission of mumps in a highly vaccinated population: assessment of primary vaccine failure and waning vaccine-induced immunity. Division of Field Epidemiology, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 169(1):77-82, 1994 Jan. 1.

Failure to reach the goal of measles elimination. Apparent paradox of measles infections in immunized persons. Review article: 50 REFS. Dept. of Internal Medicine, Mayo Vaccine Research Group, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Rochester, MN. Archives of Internal Medicine. 154(16):1815-20, 1994 Aug 22.

Goo get the material and read

So you understand the immunization is not a life long thing? Thanks for making that point.

Are you posting research done by the Mayo Clinic ?

Ok, here's some more ...

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vaccines/CC00014

Are you posting research done by the Mayo Clinic ?

Ok, here's some more ...

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vaccines/CC00014

What a poor excuse for "debunkery" of "myths". No sources, but rather an author cited as "Mayo Clinic Staff". There's no source or proofs listed either. Simply saying that something is probably a coincidence is not a valid way of proving a "myth" wrong.

If these diseases seem uncommon — or even unheard of — it simply means that vaccines are doing their job. If immunization rates drop, vaccine-preventable diseases may once again become common threats.

LOL; yes, that's the only explanation possible.