need a good workers comp lawyer

deputylightning

Keep in mind most workers comp lawyers really only try for your social security benefits. It is almost impossible to sue your employer in OHio since we have workers comp. You have to prove that your employer knew a danger existed and knowingly had you do a job anyways realizing the potential for you to be hurt . Good luck

My wife has been dealing with her workers comp claim since 2005. She uses Larimer and Larimer. They are pretty good. We have not had to pay them a dime but they do take a certain percentage of any of your workers comp payments. My wife has had to have 2 surgeries and that is the only reason she has not settled yet. She wants to make sure she is not gonna have any more issues. Once you settle you can never go back on it.

We have not had to pay them a dime but they do take a certain percentage of any of your workers comp payments.

And for this reason, if you ever file a workers comp claim where there is not gross negligence on behalf of the company whereas you can sue, contact an attorney once it is determined that workers comp is no longer willing to help in your recovery. I have had several attorneys try to get part of my workers comp payments. I tell them, why would I give you a percentage of what I am getting. Now things may change if workers comp stops payments due to thinking I am ready to go back to work and I cant. But I had one attorney want to call workers comp to check on me and then stated after that I would be his client entitling him to a percentage of the money I recieve after that. I said no way thats ignorant. No if I need him to "fight" for me to get money, thats a different story.