New Gran Turismo 5 pics...

ImUrOBGYN

the game will never release anyways, its what 3 years in the making and there has been 2 forza releases

It has a release date now, cant remember what but I believe its in the spring. Just proves that its not a quickly thrown together game and will be > *

it seems like they always set release dates, but then they push it back....

we thought it was coming out in october, but it got pushed back....that's why we raced out and got a ps3 and built our game chair with the wheel....oh well...it'll be here sometime

Forza 2 was better than GT4 and prologue imho

Forza 3 will hold true most likely over GT5 as well

Depends who you ask; I had both Forza and Forza 2 but liked Gran Turismo 4 equally if not more in some areas. Comparing Prologue to a full release title is laughable. Do you even own a PS3?

GT > Forza series.

GT is so awesome it has had its 6th annual Gran Turismo Awards at SEMA last year in vegas. There was a contest for other peoples' cars to be added into the newest GT game as a playable vehicle. Forza will never do anything close to this.

GT > Forza series.

GT is so awesome it has had its 6th annual Gran Turismo Awards at SEMA last year in vegas. There was a contest for other peoples' cars to be added into the newest GT game as a playable vehicle. Forza will never do anything close to this.

If the cars they pick have more substance than flash, I'll be amazed.

GTR EVO is still more realistic than both of these games, + with the add ons available online (cars and tracks) when paired with a Playseat and The Logitech G25 or G27, is some of the best racing I have ever done in terms of realism. Now I do agree that the gameplay of Gran Turismo as far as starting with a slow pos car and working you way up to the supercars is pretty awesome. I remember the first time I got a Lemans car in GT and how fast it felt.

Oh and PS3 is the way to go for 1 reason. They actually support a GOOD wheel unlike MS that limits you to their wheel. :(

Depends who you ask; I had both Forza and Forza 2 but liked Gran Turismo 4 equally if not more in some areas. Comparing Prologue to a full release title is laughable. Do you even own a PS3?

This guy. :thumbup:

Here we go, just like Chevy and Ford faggots, Forza vs GT5 faggots....

Buy both, and quit being a bunch of fucking sand vaginas.

:jerkit:

:gtfo:, then.

just read that GT5 has a release date in Japan in March, not sure on the U.S. date BUT!! if you have GT for the PSP all cars that you buy or unlock will be instantly unlocked on your PS3 when you sinc/hook up your PSP to the PS3

I heard no later than june, that it was supposed to be a very quick release to Europe and the US after the Japanese release. They were supposedly only working on advertising contracts and the like before settling on an actual date, I guess.