Anyone on the east side

igotaprestent4u

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of in this area ...... willing to go eastward from Cleveland sometime if it is planned

have to finish putting my bike back together though, maybe get that done next weekend

As soon a the weather is consistent I will be riding around the east side. All back roads, just about everyday or every other day.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I live in Mayfield too. I was out tonight before it started raining too hard. saw a couple other bikes out too. I'm up for a group ride sometime around the area, I've only ridden solo so far. I usually go out River road and towards Chesterland/Chardon area.

I was out that way today. I have a regular 100 mile loop I ride in the evenings when I have just about an hour or 2 to get in a quicky. I would think the best thing to do would be exchange numbers and call or text each other when we want to ride. Like I said I ma out almost everyday weather permitting for an hour or 2 at least. Pm me if you all want to exchange #'s.

Hey I live in Mayfield too. I was out tonight before it started raining too hard. saw a couple other bikes out too. I'm up for a group ride sometime around the area, I've only ridden solo so far. I usually go out River road and towards Chesterland/Chardon area.

cool man, i just graduated osu last week and im back, hopefully it warms up!

This is my typical loop in a nut shell. I grew up in this area and have landscaped around here for 15 years. There really isn't a road I don't know! Depending on the day I will make it longer or shorter. Sometimes it goes out towards Leroy and Painsville twsp. or Burton, Middlefield. All depends on what I want to do that day. There are some places you need to lay back and enjoy the ride at the speed limit other places you can pick up the pace a little. Either way it's a nice ride to do after work or just when you want to get out for a little while.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Lost+Nation+Rd&daddr=Johnnycake+Ridge+Rd%2FOH-84+to:Smith+Rd+to:Worrell+Rd+to:Chagrin+River+Rd%2FOH-174+to:Miles+Rd+to:N+Main+St%2FPenton+Rd+to:Walters+Rd+to:Music+St+to:Munn+Rd+to:Bell+Rd+to:OH-44%2FRavenna+Rd+to:Bass+Lake+Rd+to:Pekin+Rd+to:Auburn+Rd+to:Cedar+Rd+to:Butternut+Rd+to:Fowlers+Mill+Rd+to:Mulberry+Rd+to:Sperry+Rd+to:Heath+Rd+to:Kirtland+Chardon+Rd+to:Baldwin+Rd+to:Metcalf+Rd+to:41.618988,-81.394508&geocode=FViNewIdKN4l-w%3BFfNeewIdPxQm-w%3BFewMewIdGgEm-w%3BFRyLegIdtBEm-w%3BFTdMegIdFqsl-w%3BFeATeAIdJKgl-w%3BFZwxeAIdMA4m-w%3BFdYzeAIdz0cm-w%3BFUJleAId_pQm-w%3BFV1seAIdvt4n-w%3BFTo3eAIdyOUn-w%3BFcA6eAId9doo-w%3BFQHMeAIddwYp-w%3BFcTxeAIdyLEo-w%3BFev0eAId8FAo-w%3BFS49eQIdKUso-w%3BFcaIeQIdNf0n-w%3BFdgSegIdbx8o-w%3BFag7egId8yQo-w%3BFdczegIdV0on-w%3BFcNnegIdKGon-w%3BFTC1egIdEoEn-w%3BFdZJewIdqicn-w%3BFcrgegIdqWEm-w%3B&hl=en&mra=dme&mrcr=23&mrsp=24&sz=16&sll=41.616068,-81.389036&sspn=0.008438,0.015342&ie=UTF8&ll=41.553811,-81.298141&spn=0.27028,0.490952&t=h&z=11

Hey I am in South Euclid not far from ya...we will meet up sometime

Chagrin River Road? Head towards Chagrin Falls, it's one nice road. And it will hook you up in the South Chagrin Reservation, and from there you can get to Bedford Reservation. And if you know the route you could end up over in Lakewood, most on park roads. :D

I will be heading out some tome after 2pm. today. I plan on riding the route I posted earlier. Seems like we are going to get some rain the next couple day so I'm going to take advantage of the nice weather today. Anyone want to meet up let it be known.

I will be heading out some tome after 2pm. today. I plan on riding the route I posted earlier. Seems like we are going to get some rain the next couple day so I'm going to take advantage of the nice weather today. Anyone want to meet up let it be known.

sent you a PM

Tomorrow morning I will be meeting a guy at Squires Castle around 9:30 and riding around the n.e. for the day. If anyone wants to meet up feel free to stop up. We should be out of there by 10am.

I don't want to take a trip down south and have to ride home in rain.

Hey, I live downtown and I've got a few friends that live on Case campus that ride. I don't really know any nice roads around the area, so let me know if anyone is riding anytime soon!

Lost, I sent you a pm

Hey, I live downtown and I've got a few friends that live on Case campus that ride. I don't really know any nice roads around the area, so let me know if anyone is riding anytime soon!

Lost, I sent you a pm

Replied

hey, i tried replying to your pm but it's telling me i'm only allowed to post one message every 720 min... wtf?!

anyways, if the forum is letting you pm, what's your number? i'll give you a call when the weather's nicer and i'm headed out for a ride.

Tomorrow morning I will be meeting a guy at Squires Castle around 9:30 and riding around the n.e. for the day. If anyone wants to meet up feel free to stop up. We should be out of there by 10am.

I don't want to take a trip down south and have to ride home in rain.

As I'm 'that guy' (well, 1 of 2), I can say Lost leads a good ride. I live out in Chesterland. Most of my weekday riding is limited to commuting, but on weekends, I'm up for anything from an hour or two, up to an all day 500 miler.

Riding in the rain builds character. :) It makes you appreciate warm, sunny rides that much more. Mike (the guy with the Monster), myself, and a couple other guys got caught in the rain for a whole day on a trip through WV last year. It sucked for sure, but it made the next day's ride that much sweeter.

I'd like to do another Sunday ride this weekend, but so far weather.com is showing rain for 4/19.

-Dave