Anyone on the east side

igotaprestent4u

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ebay deal fell through. I was hoping the guy was honest in his discription but I just couldn't hand over the cash after seeing it. Huge disappointment. Had signs of being down after he said it wasn't. Over all really rough looking. You would think if you did burnouts you would clean the rubber from the fairings before you sell it. I mean even the fender started to melt from all the rubber on it.:mad:

Whats up everybody, Im new to Ohio and live in Concord Twp. I work over in the Mentor/Willoughby area and would like to get some riding in with some of you. Hopefully this weather will break soon.

Did you just trade your 748 in @ Fullthrottle Yamaha?

oh snap! an aprilia dealer within 20 minutes of me?!

i'll be there.

turbo, what do you suppose a tire change and some normal service items would cost? my rsvr and 600rr both need new fronts before i start riding too much.

well, i actually have tires already, i just need a place to change out the tires (wheels are on bike still). and maybe do some easy maintenance stuff i don't have time for (oil change, clutch fluid bleed or flush, brake fluid bleed/flush, etc etc

yeah, if you have a contact there that will be nice to suckers like me, that would be much appreciated.

Do you have any plans in the works?

I going to do another ride to the Kinzua Dam in Pa. Possibly a ride to the Grand Canyon of the East in Pa. and hoping to get over to the Finger Lakes region in N.Y. Beside the normal just about every day ride for a couple hours and weekend trips just going South spending the day riding.

You know I was just mapping out a ride out there I wanted to propose to the forum. Ride out 90 then 86 to the start of the Allegheny national park and ride down along the reservoir to the dam then ride back. I went to the dam with some friends of my buddy two years ago but we rode out 422. Id much rather jet out on 90 and get there first then start to enjoy the roads, i was aggravated when we got there and we went right back home pretty much

Id be down for both of those, not not that there aren't good roads in Ohio, but I wanted to go back to PA so bad.

And i have never done the Louie run but I regularly do the other ones Troop rally, firefighters, Ride for the red, Teddy bear run, Fallen officers memorial ride and a bunch of other ones so if theres folks around that like to do that we should hook up. I always go with my cousin and his harley buddies but theyre good people. Some harley riders are crazier than sportriders.

You know I was just mapping out a ride out there I wanted to propose to the forum. Ride out 90 then 86 to the start of the Allegheny national park and ride down along the reservoir to the dam then ride back. I went to the dam with some friends of my buddy two years ago but we rode out 422. Id much rather jet out on 90 and get there first then start to enjoy the roads, i was aggravated when we got there and we went right back home pretty much

Id be down for both of those, not not that there aren't good roads in Ohio, but I wanted to go back to PA so bad.

And i have never done the Louie run but I regularly do the other ones Troop rally, firefighters, Ride for the red, Teddy bear run, Fallen officers memorial ride and a bunch of other ones so if theres folks around that like to do that we should hook up. I always go with my cousin and his harley buddies but theyre good people. Some harley riders are crazier than sportriders.

I will do doing the Louie run for sure. Heading out from the Wagon Wheel.

If you figure out a map for your ride to Kinzua let me have a look. I would be interested to see what your plans would be. Most likely though I will be going out the route I posted before. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=embed&saddr=Depot+St%2FUS-322&daddr=College+Ave%2FPA-18%2FPA-58+to:Hadley+Rd%2FPA-358+to:Greenville+Sandy+Lake+Rd%2FPA-358+to:PA-666+to:41.560619,-79.243183+to:Kinzua+Rd%2FPA-59%2FWardle+Kinzua+Rd&hl=en&geocode=FRoBeQIdyJ40-w%3BFdTUdwIdoHA1-w%3BFYgCeAIdFpU2-w%3BFW1gdwIdPBk5-w%3BFUCXegId_xJF-w%3B%3BFYBjfgIdUnxK-w&mra=dpe&mrcr=0&mrsp=5&sz=13&via=1,2,3,4,5&sll=41.563445,-79.291248&sspn=0.06756,0.122738&gl=us&ie=UTF8&ll=41.516804,-79.749756&spn=1.439566,2.334595&z=8

I will avoid highways at all costs. If I'm on the highway for more than an hour I will go nutz. Way to boring!

My whole thing is i just want to get away from cleveland as fast as i can, so maybe there are some good roads around erie that lead into new york that would be nice to check out.

When is the louie run?

SUNDAY, MAY 3, 2009

AT THE LAKE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS

PAINESVILLE, OHIO

http://www.louierun.com/default.htm