looking for a cheap daily

Guest tbutera2112

ive owned 3 cars fitting that description, and i paid 800 for one, 1100 for the other, and 900 for the third

thanks for your input on the subject though

dont see how auto, ac, and no problems is a lot to ask for...hell you can find 30 cars in 5 minutes on CL that fit everything im asking...i figured ide ask here first since i would know personally where its coming from

Cars that are falling apart don't fit your description dick. That Probe you had cost you money as soon as you got it, like I said good luck.

Guest tbutera2112
Cars that are falling apart don't fit your description dick. That Probe you had cost you money as soon as you got it, like I said good luck.

my probe me $20 to have the exhaust welded up, and $40 for an oil pan

little shit like that isnt what im talking about

i dont want a car with a rod hanging out of the side of the block

i found like 20 cars fitting everything i wanted last night on just the first 2 pages of craigslist...and i think shes going to go look at wnaplays lincoln

not my fault you probably payed too much for your s10 and now youre salty about it, but theres no point dropping a grand on something that she hates and wont be happy with, when theres a ton of cars on the market that fit the description perfectly

hell her car now has like 70k miles on it, auto, ac, loaded with options, and it lasted their family 4 years before it started acting up...they paid $700 for it

not my fault you probably payed too much for your s10 and now youre salty about it, but theres no point dropping a grand on something that she hates and wont be happy with, when theres a ton of cars on the market that fit the description perfectly

hell her car now has like 70k miles on it, auto, ac, loaded with options, and it lasted their family 4 years before it started acting up...they paid $700 for it

Seriously? I paid $200 for it, and I had to put a clutch in it. Been driving it for 5 years since, not that it fit your description anyway, try again.

:nutkick:

Guest tbutera2112
Seriously? I paid $200 for it, and I had to put a clutch in it. Been driving it for 5 years since, not that it fit your description anyway, try again.

:nutkick:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_53oMB4-fxXM/SVZZdJntnPI/AAAAAAAAAAM/vXEtrdBFtqI/s1600-R/cookie.gif