Epic lunch today...

Putty

so another 2 hour lunch day I take it? :)

Something like that..

haha my friend's brother tried to do this after the man vs food outing. he failed. he got all the way thru the sandwich but couldn't do fries.

Same thing with him. He had just the fries left. We told him to ball them all up and jam them in. He had a hiccup and about purged then. To the point where we jumped thinking he was going to go on the table.

i did it in 22 minutes... The worst part for me was the pickle oddly enough.. I hate them with a passion...

He did it in about 27 mins. The other guy hated the pickle too.

Nice work! I'd like to see you go at it. These guys started to do the "blazin challenge" at BWs last week.

What do you mean by started? I've done it twice with ease. The only reason I did it a 2nd time was for the new shirt. LoL.

i did it in 22 minutes... The worst part for me was the pickle oddly enough.. I hate them with a passion...

but ya 12 bucks for a ton of food... I will ahve to see if I can do the burrito one now...

I had three friends try also and none came close :)

My brother did it in 9 minutes. Said it wasn't bad at all.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGHGHHHHHH

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr287/ganonfloyd/heart-attack6.jpg

;)

If they can't handle 3 and 1/2 pounds of food, there's no way they can handle this. From what the owner told me, a few have tried, I was the first to finish it.

Thanks! I've also done a bucket of 50 wings in just under 30 minutes. The prize for that was a free pitcher of beer.

My next challenge is going to be in Reno again. My brother called me the other day to tell me some place there has a 2 person pizza challenge.

2 people, 60 minutes, 24" pizza that weighs over 10 pounds.

I can eat a large works pizza from donato's by myself, so I should be able to eat a little more than half of this since my brother won't be able to finish his half.

Word to the wise, don't ever bet this man he can't do something!

i used to be able to do those challenges. i had over 100 wings at QS&L on a few occasions when i lived in columbus. we'd roll in with 8 guys and eat over 500 wings on tuesdays. our group of 8 personally shut down the 'all you can eat' crab legs at gibby's on grandview. over the 6 months we went there, the price went from $19.95, to $21.95, and $22.95, and then they just discontinued it. twice when we went, they ran out of crab legs. we even had a guy in our group who had a mild shellfish allergy--he'd load up on benadryl before we left--what a team player

our group of 8 personally shut down the 'all you can eat' crab legs at gibby's on grandview.

Damn...I knew nothing of this. I'd be able to eat a crab leg challenge. I never get full of shell fish...i love it!

Damn...I knew nothing of this. I'd be able to eat a crab leg challenge. I never get full of shell fish...i love it!

The seafood buffet on 161 has all you can eat crab legs on the weekend. They are not the scampi little crawdad legs either, they are decent sized and every time I have gone they never run out , they just keep reloading.