Forza 3 anyone ?

Harry Bird

Yeah, that's my thing. . . I did have GT5 Prologue and had the logitech GT pro wheel with it, and it made it 100% more enjoyable. I think if I broke down and got forza 3, I'd have to have the wheel.

Just not familiar with the 360 wheel setups and if they are good or not.

http://base1.googlehosted.com/base_media?q=FroogleCatalog_CNETI464410.jpg&size=4&dhm=85b77a4b&hl=en

7 speed with clutch.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up to everyone, if you havent figured it out yet, if your building a car for drag racing, your first mod should be the wider tires. I went from running like mid to high 14's with the ls1 ta with the stage 1 intake, cam and tire compound, to high 13's with taking off the intake and cam and adding the widest tires, then dropping the tire pressure to 15 pounds and 55 in the fronts.

20 roll?

gamertag: locolotus

how about a dig race with a 5300 pound turd. i saw u got in on one of our games... turn on your mic an join out party chats we dont bite we jsut bs lol

I romp on your ram

i got that 3red gen me u dig 1/4...

btw yea we did drag racing las tnight im sure we will do a few pulls but were also going to do actual real racing so yea

oh an gary ur going down :)

11pm tonight for 1,000,000 65 roll

lol

how about a dig race with a 5300 pound turd. i saw u got in on one of our games... turn on your mic an join out party chats we dont bite we jsut bs lol

Didn't realize you were in a party chat. I had my mic on

lol

Didn't realize you were in a party chat. I had my mic on

ahh yea my bad.. all the people who were in that room were all in teh same party chat.. if ur online ill send u an invite or if i dont send one jsut add in to ours we dont mind. more people there are the better the racing is

I'm going to make you all my personal whores tonight.

By which I mean you will all be providing metaphorically-misogynistic, sexual favors for me. Though I won't be paying you with anything but more raping. So I suppose you really wouldn't be whores so much, huh ?

Well I suppose in that case you guys will be willing, unpaid, participants, but regretfully so, like the girl I lost my virginity to.

Wait, scratch that last part. I meant ... "the girl with whom had died out of having too much awesome sex". Ya just like that ... but humiliatingly so.

I plan on winning is what I am saying.

I brought a ram last night and put 180k in it and now it make 1009whp

lets go paul and rob

... yea but what class is it in? see you keep building shit thats wayyy out classed... an fully built an it bumps it up in to a s or liek u class... only casue its fully built. yea i could do that to mine but in the "A" class there isant much that has been able to beat it... so wooptie do lol built somethign for a class so we can race a legit race fool

If ya babby daddy left ya and ya kids on your on and ya need a real n put my numba in ya phone

lol has nothign to do with forza but ok sweet haha

ill add u on forza tonight so i can destroy your mustangs

Edited by V8 Beast

btw... nothign is more entertaining then doing a down/up hill point to Point race in heavy trucks an suv's ahahahahahah ahhhhhhhhh

Shit was like autoxing a short bus :lol:

BTW.. Andrew I'm feeling insanely nice today so I'll just warn you... stay clear of the racist remarks (even if quoting) or you'll be banned.

btw... nothign is more entertaining then doing a down/up hill point to Point race in heavy trucks an suv's ahahahahahah ahhhhhhhhh

I think watching my GT2's taillights during a down/uphill point-to-point race in a heavy truck would be more entertaining ;)

I think watching my GT2's taillights during a down/uphill point-to-point race in a heavy truck would be more entertaining ;)

im sure it woudl seeing as the suvs handle as good as a dump drunk...

how about a fair race poiunt to point road course or drag... be online this weekend. im sure that jr (marabu) sol740 or myself would be glad to bring the smackdown on your gt2....