Forza 3 anyone ?

Harry Bird

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking up the game today after work I won't be playing online until I have a decent collection built up, and get some tunings worked out. So stoked though.

lol the frist thing i did was buy my car and make it look like mine and its still slow in game lol

ok so this morning i was tryign to find the drag strip event things but couldnt find it soo googled it tryign to find it an i guess u have to download some stuff off xbox live the redem code is in the game box... also comes with

""The Benchmark High Speed Ring is best described as an old airfield and hangar converted into a race track and automotive playground, perfect for all manner of creative “Forza Motorsport” hoonage and multiplayer mayhem. The track is characterized by 3.96 miles of rough surfaces and huge open areas, featuring a massive oval, an 8-lane drag strip, and an airplane hangar that players can drive (or drift) through."

WOOOOOOOO lol

all i have to say is drag racing=sex. its so much fun. its hard as hell trying to launch anything with torque on street tires though lol.

just curious, anyone else used the 02 WS6 Ta yet? if so what is your best 1/4 pass? i have the stage 1 intake, cam and tires and have only got a best of 14.5 lol

all i have to say is drag racing=sex. its so much fun. its hard as hell trying to launch anything with torque on street tires though lol.

just curious, anyone else used the 02 WS6 Ta yet? if so what is your best 1/4 pass? i have the stage 1 intake, cam and tires and have only got a best of 14.5 lol

IVE GOT A 6000 POUND ram thatlll enjoy racing that... hit me up tonight man

alright will do man. Just to let you guys know to, i was informed that i guess a few of the cars on this game dont run like they should (example being my TA with intake and cam and it wont do better than mid 14's)

... if u notice when it goes green it takes liek 3 seconds before ur able to even get moving so the start screen starts before well u can launch lol

has any one found the open roam place that i posted yesterday i cant seem to find the dang thign!

Does anyone know exactly how much DLC there is for this game?

I picked mine up at walmart and got

A walmart bimmer

The 10 cars + 10 tracks that the game comes with

Now when im looking at cars, some are locked still and when i try and buy them (Aka ZR1) it pops up the download thing then says like cannot retrieve or some shit.

Drags are fun, but its a PITA to launch RWD cars.

Yeah, that's my thing. . . I did have GT5 Prologue and had the logitech GT pro wheel with it, and it made it 100% more enjoyable. I think if I broke down and got forza 3, I'd have to have the wheel.

Just not familiar with the 360 wheel setups and if they are good or not.