Forza 3 anyone ?

Harry Bird

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT = TRD Cav Fire

I'm still tryin' to get my cars setup and everything. I do do have an oldschool VW that is in the 9's now, but tryin' to lower the class to be able to do more with it. If I'm online and just racing the same thing over and over I'm just letting the computer build my money for mods while we watch TV and have it on the PIP

GT = TRD Cav Fire

I'm still tryin' to get my cars setup and everything. I do do have an oldschool VW that is in the 9's now, but tryin' to lower the class to be able to do more with it. If I'm online and just racing the same thing over and over I'm just letting the computer build my money for mods while we watch TV and have it on the PIP

i know what you mean. Im tryin to just play with the suspension tuning and what not to get the car running better without adding more power, but nothing i do seems to help. The car just spins no matter how i set it.

The tuning doesn't seem to be changing a ton, i can make it worse, but not better. I built a second MR2 with different parts to compare set-ups faster. I have found that it is better to wait to buy the big dollar cars b/c you keep getting them for driver level increases...

As far as the drag race guys, looks like some suspension setups can help, but it's mostly in the throttle control. The physics engine seems to like tire spin a bit more than you'd think, so maybe err on that side of things rather than just a clean launch and good weight transfer.

Also, anybody had opponents drive directly into the wall and keep it floored for a smoke show in a drag race? It happened to me like 4 or 5 times last time I played, i understand some variation in AI but WOWIE.

No, but I had an AI car smash into the side of me out of nowhere almost spun the car then the next turn it went off the track into the wall. The AI cars are pretty impressive on the realism scale, they don't give you an inch which is awesome.

No, but I had an AI car smash into the side of me out of nowhere almost spun the car then the next turn it went off the track into the wall. The AI cars are pretty impressive on the realism scale, they don't give you an inch which is awesome.

Not really they seem to stick to the recommended line regardless of who is around them. It angers me because if I try to overtake someone by not following that line they will bump into me when I get in the way of the line. In a real race you wouldn't do that would you? Most bumps turn into making me go sideways.

I've noticed that sometimes after rewinding, the AI changes up their line a little. Also putting pressure on AI has caused them to make mistakes/wreck. Amazing shit.

Also, NO MOAR RROD 4 ME!

I will have to put more pressure on them. I normally pass them quickly and end up tapping their doors on purpose in the process.

I love my exige for the A and S class i mod and de-mod it constantly. Hell you don't have to buy anything they give you a shit ton of cars so I have been using those. eventually i will sell them off and buy the ones I want. I'll be on live now til when ever

The fastest awd car is the datsun 510 ... Just throwin that out there

Ive yet to make a 10 second RWD car, and i have tried a LOT. I saw a few people online running 10.7's in foxbody mustangs S class, but i was like how? Plus i don't wanna buy someones tune cause then you cant fine tune it yourself.