M&E IS GOING DOWN

STEVE-O

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dispatch tells me lots of inside info too.

It was from a friend who works at the store and they just found out at ten am they would be closing

I wonder if they will sell me the tortilla soup recipe.

I am sure I can get it for you if you eally want it... or as stated someone ahs their book :)

Yes, I want it! I looked up a version online, but it's a bunch of campbell soups mixed together.

lol i will ask him if he can give it to me..

I think on that it might come pre mixed already in bags so IDK but I will see what I can do for you

You choad! M&Es was founded, and is headquartered, in Cbus. This is a 37 years old institution who has done great things for the community.

In fact, the same year that Max and Erma's was incorporated (1972), was the the last time your haircut, and wannabe mustache, were in fashion.

i wasnt even close to being born at this point in time.

Just thinking about when the Kenny/Henderson store had phones on all the tables. They mounted the table #s above the lamps and you could just dial any table you wanted. What a great way to meet womenz! I did some serious drunk dialing back in the day.

It also had a killer Pasta and Raw bar. Sunday Jazz nights use to pack them in.

Oh, I can't even begin to count up the opportunities I had....

I remember when I was a kid, going to that M&Es and having my birthday there. They would bring out a cake with sparklers on it, people would call and wish me a happy birthday. I think their downfall was making the Garbage Burger a set of toppings rather than cook's choice.

Can

used to be head cook at the one on east broad st. Oh well i knew it wouldnt last long at least i managed to take a full recipe book before i quit lol so i can keep making everything

Can you scan some pages for me, or give me the book so I can scan them?

that does suck though. Heck didnt they just build a brand spankin new one in Pickerington?. I assume some will remain...but yeah.. short waits i guess :)

Yes they did.. I think that one and easton will stay for sure... Dont know about the rest... I will post up with more info if I get it...

lol i will ask him if he can give it to me..

I think on that it might come pre mixed already in bags so IDK but I will see what I can do for you

If that's the case. Sell me a few bags of the shit out the back door. Fuck! I'll miss that shit. I drive up and get bowls of it and nothing else. I'm sick with it.

Yes they did.. I think that one and easton will stay for sure... Dont know about the rest... I will post up with more info if I get it...

I am sure the german village one will stay since it is the original if I remember correctly. I bet you if they didnt build all those new buildings in the past few yrs then they still would of been ok. And where the hell are there still opened Damons at? I thought they shut down awhile ago.

I am sure the german village one will stay since it is the original if I remember correctly. I bet you if they didnt build all those new buildings in the past few yrs then they still would of been ok. And where the hell are there still opened Damons at? I thought they shut down awhile ago.

there are a cpuple... one on polaris parkway and a few others...

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&resnum=0&q=damon's%20in%20ohio&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl