Meet for D42 - Flying J at 36/37 & 71 at 7:30AM

dover

Me an Anthony will be heading out from the Easton area about 7ish for this, when and where is everyone meeting to roll up as a group? I know in the past we met at that gas station/rest stop at 36/37

Flying J at 36/37 & 71 at 7:30AM

Edited by Dover

whats the address to your shop rob? I may head over there if no one else is meeting up on the east side (like the usual jegs anyway)

from where you probably are take 270n get off at the taylor station exit... it will end at a4 way stop sign... go straight through the stop sign and his shop is all the way down on the left... Im sure with all the cars meeting there you wont be able to miss it... dont be affraid you will go up a little hill behinde the buildings

Guest Removed
from where you probably are take 270n get off at the taylor station exit... it will end at a4 way stop sign... go straight through the stop sign and his shop is all the way down on the left... Im sure with all the cars meeting there you wont be able to miss it... dont be affraid you will go up a little hill behinde the buildings

watch for the pot hole at the top of said hill....

Guest Removed
I'm assuming you are taking 270 to 71. I would like to meet up with you all some place. Not sure if you all want to meet up on 36 & 71? If someone is going to the place on 36 & 71, what time are you getting there.

hummmm flying J's FTW! i miss having that breakfast on the way to school...lol

It's already loaded, but thanks. I'll keep you in mind next time around.

no problem.. if anyone needs one dont hesitate to call tonite anytime 6146337811. I would hate not to have one and not be able to race so spending a couple of hrs to help a fellow racer doesnt bother me at all.