just a little ranting

brennan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People in cars have been hard core pissing me off lately too. I don't understand why it isn't harder to get a driver's license? You are essentially handing someone a license to operate a deadly weapon, and they give them to pretty much anyone! Last time I was at the BMV, there were people who were NOTICEABLY cheating on the computer test on stupid things like what road signs meant, and they got 5 warnings.

And everyone wonders why there are so many people killed on bikes.

+ a billion. I was at the BMV on West Broad on Thursday and saw at least 2 people fail the written test in the time it took me to get a new license. This one kids mom was yelling at him and saying "I told you to get the book, now get the book and read it this time!"

If you're too goddamn lazy to read a book on basic rules of the road, you don't deserve to drive. I wouldn't have given 3/4 of the people in there a license to ride a Huffy let alone drive a car.

Last time I was taking a driver's test there was a group of foreigners taking the test together at the table. They were talking back and forth with each other and the officer administering the test just kept saying "stop talking or I will take up your tests!" I was thinking "take up their damn tests already, I can't think with them chattering over there."